Chapter 701: Different from intended (3)

"I didn't expect this."

Rosalyn had planned on meeting Choi Han to take care of the issue at Harris Village before starting with the nearest areas and going to find Cale, On, Hong, Raon, and Lock.

She didn't know what this test was aiming for, but she wanted to help out her friends who had been with her while she completed her goals until now.

'Young master Cale is not here?'

The orb was blue when they had entered. The test should be about 'sadness.'

"...Young master Cale was the center of all of our connections."

But if that Cale was not there?

"Is that sadness?"

Clopeh started to speak at that moment.

"It is nothing like sadness."

Choi Han and Rosalyn looked toward him.

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

Clopeh's white hair became messy because of the wind.

His green eyes flashed.

"This is despair."

Clopeh Sekka started to organize the thoughts and information he knew.

"I heard that young master Cale-nim faced despair in the sealed god's test?"

Clopeh's mind was working very well.

"This test that the first dispatched team is experiencing is different from the information his highness has learned. That is why we cannot say that the contents are the same sadness as we heard."

Choi Han and Cale had said that the information Alberu had brought was reliable, but, honestly speaking, the path that his great hero had trekked upon was more trustworthy.

Clopeh's green eyes were glowing oddly.

"...A world without young master Cale-nim. A world without a hero is only despair."

'...Crazy bastard.'

Cale slowly scowled as he watched.

'Man, he did seem smart from time to time.'

Cale pitied Clopeh a bit, wondering how he had ended up like this.

Choi Han nodded his head as if things finally made sense.

"It is the same."

"Choi Han, you experienced young master Cale's test with him, right?"

"Yeah. The environment was different, but the situation was similar. It was going back to the past and overcoming the despair within it."

Choi Han was organizing his thoughts while quietly sighing at the epiphany he had while looking at Clopeh. His eyes seemed extremely sharp.

"By the way, why did you come to Harris Village right away?"

Clopeh brushed aside the sharp gaze as if it was nothing.

"I cannot accept a world without my hero. I came to see if the young master-nim was here since I need to hurry up and take down this test."

Honestly speaking, he had come here to see if Choi Han was also not here since Cale was not here. Clopeh did not say that part out loud.

Choi Han looked at Rosalyn and Clopeh before speaking again.

"The White Star might show up here."

Rosalyn's eyes opened wide.

"The White Star? Was it like that originally?"