Chapter 756: Seeing it all (1)

"I'm going crazy!"

Raon fluttered his wings.

"This is driving me nuts!"

Raon was spinning around the temple in a circle.

He then suddenly stopped and observed the large orb above the temple. The orb that was split into six pieces had one piece that lost its color once Toonka came out, and the remaining five pieces were shining in their respective colors.

The colors were similar to the stages of the illusion test.

Currently, all of the pieces were dyed black for the final wrath test.

Raon clenched his cheeks with his two chubby front paws.

"Gramps! Do you think that the human has lost his mind?!"

"Haaaaaaaa."

Eruhaben shook his head side to side. As for Raon, he was finding it to be an extremely serious situation. One of his chubby front paws pointed toward one of the five pieces glowing black.

"Look at that!"

Raon's dark blue eyes sparkled.

"The human is using a ton, really, a ton of his ancient powers! It's weird!"

He had not felt Cale's power from the piece he presumed Cale was in for a while after he entered the wrath stage.

However, Raon had been feeling an immense fluctuation of power since a bit earlier.

"This is even worse than when he caught the White Star!"

The first time Cale had used the Blood-Drenched Rock in this world... The pressure and aura that could only be described as more than overwhelming that Raon had felt from him at that time were relentlessly flowing out of that piece.

"Even if it is an illusion, the human's body is still his own! If the human faints, I, I!"

Raon ended up shouting.

"I'm going to blow up the temple!"

"Haaaaaaaa."

Eruhaben got a headache and pushed the sides of his head with his hand.

'What the hell is that unlucky punk doing in there? Is he destroying everything since that is supposedly the wrath test?'

"...There's no way he would do that, right?"

'No. It seems possible.'

Cale Henituse might be bad at showing other emotions, but he was quite good at showing his temper when it came to destroying things.

The ancient Dragon looked slightly down. He could see Alberu Crossman sitting in front of the temple gate observing the piece.

"What a headache."

How many days had it been?

The temple door had not opened since it opened 24 hours after the people went in.

'...I'm sure it's tiring.'

The ancient Dragon looked at the tired Alberu and subconsciously commented.

"Unlucky and vicious bastards."

There was both pity and some disgust in his voice.

"Whether it is this bastard or that bastard... Tsk."

Alberu, who did not hear any of this, was smiling while listening to the Knight Captain's report.

"Gramps! The crown prince is smiling again! They must have taken out some more of the White Star's remaining forces!"