Chapter 730: Must not be sane (6)

However, there was a bigger issue than this purple indignity test.

"Goldie gramps! The human, something is weird! I keep sensing the human's powers in that yellow piece!"

The chubby front paw was pointing at the yellow piece.

"The Super Rock, fiery thunderbolt, water, and shield! The human seems to be in a big fight right now!"

"It's serious, nya!"

"This is not right, nya."

Raon, Hong, and On commented after coming to Eruhaben's side and were huffing with serious expressions on their faces.

"Hey Raon."

"What is it, gramps?"

"I don't feel anything."

On and Hong nodded their heads to show that they somewhat agreed with the ancient Dragon. They were not suspicious about Raon, instead, they were curious. Raon pounded his chest as if he was frustrated.

"Anyway, I can feel it! I can feel our human using his powers! That is the problem!"

The ancient Dragon and the Cats nodded their heads.

It was a problem.

Cale was the only one who could not make it out of the sloth test.

Why was he using so much of his ancient powers in this sloth test?

All of these were things that made them confused. He seemed to be in a problematic situation.

* * *

Choi Jung Gun stared at Cale who was speaking affectionately but with a vicious attitude and opened his mouth.

"Chat about what?"

"To start..."

Cale wanted this conversation with Choi Jung Gun to be short. He didn't need to chat with this guy for long.

"Sunbae. That ability you just used that can slash through anything. Is that really your ability?"

Choi Jung Gun had used Lee Soo Hyuk's ability.

'The cataclysm happens after I take the College Scholastic Ability Test. Team leader Lee Soo Hyuk is known to have gotten his slashing ability after the cataclysm.'

Kim Rok Soo was only 17 in this illusion.

That meant that Choi Jung Gun had this ability before Lee Soo Hyuk.

That was why Cale had a single question.

How did team leader Lee Soo Hyuk end up with Choi Jung Gun's ability?

"......."

Choi Jung Gun did not say anything. Cale took that as a positive response and asked.

"Can you pass that power to someone else? Or can someone else learn it?"

Choi Jung Gun looked at Cale with an inspecting gaze before responding.

"Why?"

It sounded casual but the tone was sharp.

"You want it for yourself?"

Choi Jung Gun was asking Cale as if to get a feel for what he wanted.

"Yes I do."

Cale just answered since he didn't want to explain everything.

Choi Jung Gun flinched after hearing Cale answer without any hesitation and dodged Cale's gaze to look at the car again. However, he still responded.