Chapter 743: When I am the angriest? (3)

Venion Stan glared into those cold eyes.

He had almost died a few days ago. He had never been so humiliated in his life.

Furthermore, he had been humiliated by things he considered useless pests.

He wanted to kill this bastard in front of him.

Venion started speaking.

"You're completely out of your mind."

"Did you just realize that?"

"...What?"

Venion flinched.

The pest that had been standing in front of him was sitting across from him now. He was looking at Venion with an expression that seemed to be saying he heard something funny as he asked a question.

"Do I look normal to you?"

Smile.

The corners of Cale's lips curled up.

He was sure that this bastard was feeling humiliated.

He should also be angry.

Finally, he should be scared.

Why?

"Are you not going to ask where the Dragon is?"

He had not looked for the Dragon as soon as he saw Cale.

He should have seen the Dragon leaving with Cale. However, he was not saying anything about the Dragon right now.

"I'm sure the Marquis told you to go find the Dragon. The Marquis is not someone who accepts failure. Isn't that right?"

The eldest son's legs became disabled because of this fight for power between his children.

However, the Marquis still did not step in.

The fight to be the successor to the House of Stan was always like this. He too had risen to the Marquis position in the same way.

"We called you, 'young patriarch,' whenever we addressed you. But the Marquis has yet to accept you as the young patriarch and now you lost that precious Dragon. You're probably in quite the pickle right now."

Venion started feeling a sense of déjà vu.

"You have time to look for me in such a situation? Your younger siblings are going to be aiming for your position. Hmm?"

This pest as he remembered was an idiot.

He was a stupid bastard who didn't think about the future and just lived day by day.

He was no better than a child.

However, this bastard in front of him right now was different.

Marquis Stan's voice had been full of ice cold wrath when he looked down at Venion after the incident. This pest was looking at him the same way.

Venion slowly started speaking.

"...Where is the Dragon?"

"I don't know."

Clang!

A sword appeared from outside of the carriage door and was pointed at Cale.

Venion's loyal knight who had knocked on the door a few moments ago was holding the sword.

"How dare you be so disrespectful?! Tell us everything you know if you wish to live!"

It was at that moment.

"Why should he do that?"

The knight heard a calm voice before he saw a blade appear in front of him without making a noise.