Chapter 716: Are you sure that you're a god? (3)

Baaaaang!

However, Choi Han's hand could not reach the sealed god.

The silver shield opened instantly and stopped Choi Han's hand.

"Kahahaha!"

But Toonka did not miss that opening and charged toward the sealed god.

"Hmph."

Swoooooooosh-

Whirlwinds gathered at the sealed god's ankles and his body nimbly changed directions before his fist that was covered by a fiery thunderbolt slammed against Toonka.

Baaaaaaaaaang-!

Toonka and the sealed god exchanged numerous attacks in that short instant.

"Ugh!"

Toonka's pupils were shaking.

'He managed to make all of my attacks brush past him!'

Toonka had overwhelming physical power that normal humans could not have. However, the sealed god was able to make such strong attacks brush past him without getting hurt. The way he dodged every attack was more skilled than the strongest warriors of the tribe that Toonka had seen as a child.

Toonka couldn't hold back anymore and shouted.

"...Holy shit!"

Toonka swung his arm wide.

Baaaaang!

There was another loud explosion and then he stepped back. As Choi Han aimed for that opening and charged in...

"Hmph."

The sealed god snorted and released the fiery thunderbolt in his fist in a direction.

"Shit!"

Choi Han immediately changed directions.

The target of the strand of fiery thunderbolt... There was a cintamani floating in that direction. Choi Han could not see him, but he was certain that Cale was there. However, this Cale did not have a single ancient power on him.

Baaaaang—!

The black aura and fiery thunderbolt crashed against each other before Choi Han chose to stand in front of Cale and catch his breath instead of charging toward the sealed god.

At that moment...

Ooooooo-

The area around the building rumbled before the building, the yard, and even the nearby forest were covered by a large magic circle. The sealed god looked around with a relaxed expression on his Cale face as he nonchalantly commented.

"Is it a magic circle to hinder teleportation?"

"That's right!"

The black Dragon removed his invisibility and showed himself.

Choi Han, Toonka, and the black Dragon. Opposite them was the sealed god.

There was a moment of silence before this 3 on 1 battle commenced again.

Cale was watching them before he started speaking with an odd expression on his face.

"How ideal."

The sealed god. His way of battling was extremely ideal.

His movements made it so that Cale couldn't help but wonder if he could fight like that as well.

The Dark Tiger responded in a way that made it sound as if he was having the same thought.