Chapter 736: Pushing forward too rashly (6)

Choi Han was so frustrated that he was almost going crazy.

"Deputy Section Chief Kim. What's up with you lately? Hmm? Why can't you even do something so trivial properly? Haaaa."

The person sitting across from Choi Han sighed and could not hide their frustration that was probably even worse than what Choi Han was feeling.

"No, this..."

The woman across from him was wiping her eyes with her hand and biting her lips a few times as if sighing wasn't enough to calm her frustration and commented in a tired voice.

"You can go."

She seemed as if she didn't even have to strength to talk anymore.

Choi Han slightly bowed his head and returned to his work station after realizing the suffocatingly tense office atmosphere that he had created.

Plop.

He clenched his eyes shut as soon as he sat down on his chair.

'I don't know any of this.'

Choi Han.

He had woken up in the body of someone named Kim Hyun Soo. This ordinary office worker Kim Hyun Soo was a single man in his thirties. He seemed to have lived with his parents before, but he was living in his family's villa alone after his parents returned to the countryside.

'...Kim Rok Soo.'

The target of Choi Han's indignity test was Kim Rok Soo.

Choi Han had imagined Earth after the cataclysm as soon as he heard the target's name. Kim Rok Soo had lived quite a difficult life in his early twenties. However, the world he came to was Earth prior to the cataclysm.

That was the start of Choi Han's headache.

Choi Han had lived in Korea tens of years before Kim Hyun Soo. Furthermore, he was finding it hard to adjust to Kim Hyun Soo's Korea since he only lived here until he was 17 years old and a freshman in high school.

Choi Han would have been more familiar with the world after the cataclysm.

However, that was not the issue.

How was he supposed to find Kim Rok Soo?

This was not a time where he could find someone's personal information easily just because he knew their name and their age.

It was even more difficult for a stranger to learn information about a child. It wasn't as if he could just lurk around the nearby elementary school.

'I thought that they might be relatives since they both had the Kim family name.'

But forget relatives, nobody in Kim Hyun Soo's phone had any relationship with Kim Rok Soo at all.

He had opened his eyes during the weekend and looked around the neighborhood he lived in but had not seen even a glimpse of Kim Rok Soo. He had no choice but to go to work on Monday in order to gather information.

It was now Thursday, and he had been doing his best to live as Kim Hyun Soo, but this was unbearable.

'...There isn't much that I can do.'

This was not a world with sword masters nor was it a place with a Mercenaries Guild. There was naturally no information guild either, and Choi Han was trying to gather information through this errand services center.

'It is hard to find any connections to Kim Rok Soo at work.'

Going to work was so painful for Choi Han.