Chapter 747: When I am the angriest? (7)

Cale found the Super Rock's question to be odd.

Rescue the people who are going to be sacrificed.

Destroy the central temple.

Just destroy everything.

Did those questions even need to be asked?

They needed to do all three.

Duke Deruth must have read something on Cale's face as Cale made up his mind internally as he tightly grabbed both of Cale's arms.

"...Cale!"

The emotion visible in his eyes had moved from concern to fear.

"You're not thinking about something else right now, are you?"

"Don't worry, father. I will do a good job with my assigned task."

Cale responded without any hesitation in order to calm him down.

"...Yes. Cale, do not forget the mindset of the House of Henituse. We just need to live peacefully."

'I'm not so sure about that.'

The Duke Deruth that Cale knew was someone who found his family, household, and territory to all be important. That was why he understood why Deruth was acting like this and was empathetic with him.

Cale recalled the things he saw after coming back from the temple and before Deruth called him here. He opened Duke Deruth's palm and wrote on it with his finger.

< Basement training ground >

"......!"

Duke Deruth's pupils started to shake.

The Henituse Estate basement training ground. That place was currently said to be closed.

Deruth claimed that there was no need for it as soon as the White Star became the White Star-nim and closed it.

How did that make any sense?

No matter how much money the House of Henituse has, they were still a martial arts family.

Even Basen, who was going to focus on administrative affairs, was taught basic martial arts while Duchess Violan was so dedicated to martial arts to the point that she had her own armor despite being in charge of the cultural heritage business.

Such people closing the training ground?

Cale did not believe it, and as such had watched the path to the basement training ground from a distance.

Some old employees seemed to go in and out of there.

It was as if they were going in and out to put miscellaneous things in there.

However, those people were people from the Molan household.

They were the people who originally ruled over the underworld of the Eastern continent with Ron but had escaped from the White Star and barely managed to survive. They were the reclusive experts who had gathered under the banner of the Molan household.

The people who were even older than Ron were disguised as employees to go in and out of the basement training ground.

Of course, he had only witnessed it about twice, but...

Cale was certain.

'Something's up.'

In this illusion world, Deruth, Ron, and other elderly people of the House of Henituse were trying to do something while leaving Cale out of it.