Chapter 759: Seeing it all (4)

Clopeh's hands were shaking.

He subconsciously clenched the hand that was holding the automatic video recording device.

'What am I looking at right now?'

He had moved quicker than anybody else to install the automatic video recording devices at the end of the temple before the others arrived.

'Something great will happen here!'

He had full faith that it would happen. This was the last room of the temple. No matter what it might be, Clopeh was certain that Cale Henituse would reach his peak as a hero here in this place.

'Bang!'

The door suddenly opened at that moment.

The sculpture in the wall that had been silent while Clopeh had been moving around suddenly shot out red lights.

That light gave Clopeh the same ominous feeling he got when he saw the red eyes while leaving the final wrath test.

Everything had happened all of a sudden.

'Baaaaaaaaaang—!'

There was then a loud explosion and the red light exploded after hitting something.

He then saw someone charging toward that explosion.

'Cale Henituse......!'

Clopeh's eyes filled with delight the moment he realized who it was. But he had a question at the same time.

'Did you rest well?'

Cale was warmly saying that toward the explosion.

'Who? Who rested?'

Clopeh thought for a moment about who Cale might be addressing. There was no way Cale would be saying that to him.

"...Oh no!"

Crack.

The automatic video recording devices in Clopeh's hand cracked a bit.

However, Clopeh could not focus on something like that. His eyes opened wide and he started smiling.

'It's that bastard.'

He could slowly start to see red hair through the explosion.

'The White Star!'

That bastard suddenly appeared here.

Boom. Boom.

Clopeh's heart was beating intensely.

'Cale Henituse and the White Star. Their long battle is finally coming to an end.'

"...Ah."

'I'm the only person who gets to witness it.'

Clopeh felt as if his heart was hurting from the intense emotion. His eyes headed toward the sculpture as his heart beat like that.

Red light. He was sure this was the work of the god who ran away from the first test.

'How dare he......!'

He glared at the sculpture with a cold gaze that was completely different from the fervor visible in his eyes just moments before.

At that moment...

Swooooooosh-

He heard the sound of a whirlwind.

Clopeh turned his gaze.

He made eye contact with Cale, whose eyes were now red.

Cale's eyes opened a bit wider before he looked away from Clopeh, pulled back his silver shield, and sent the whirlwind flying toward the White Star.