Chapter 764: It's Karma (3)

"Gasp."

Eruhaben subconsciously took a deep breath in.

His head quickly turned toward Cale and the sculpture on the temple wall.

'What the-'

His forehead was almost instantly covered in sweat.

The moment that the book that was surrounded by darkness in Cale's hand covered the sculpture's face, he had felt an aura from the sculpture.

It was a terrible and eerie aura.

It made him feel powerless, as if he was being dragged down into an endless swamp, and also made his heart rumble.

The other Dragons were looking toward Cale and the sculpture as well.

This terrible aura that was so terrible that it made them turn their heads even in this urgent situation was so terrible that it made young Dragons like Dodori take deep breaths in and out over and over.

"Ugh."

Mary plopped down on the ground. Choi Han was supporting Mary and did not dare to move toward Cale.

"Human!"

However, Raon tried to urgently fly toward Cale.

However, red mana moved past Raon at that moment. Eruhaben snapped back to his senses the moment he saw the red mana.

The red mana created another barrier around the orb with the sticky red light flowing out.

The ancient Dragon saw Rosalyn, whose face was dripping with sweat as she maintained her mana to cast the spell.

"...Smart girl."

There was no way that Rosalyn was not affected by this aura when even Mary and Choi Han were affected. In fact, Rosalyn should have been affected quite a bit as she was the weakest here after Clopeh.

This endless feeling of powerlessness and deeply sinking emotions...

The reason she was less affected by these two things was probably because she was looking at the present situation in a rational way.

That was one of the best talents when it came to magic.

"Raon."

"...Gramps."

"Don't bother him and just watch."

Raon nodded his head and moved to Cale's side.

Eruhaben did not look at him and turned his head. The Dragons were looking at Rosalyn's mana barrier before making eye contact with Eruhaben.

"I can't lose to her!"

Starting with Rasheel, the Dragons started gathering their mana to stop this sticky red light.

It would be hard to find a situation like this where so many Dragons were working together.

"Mm."

However, Eruhaben soon frowned.

"Should we have had Raon add his power too?"

Craaaaaaack–

The orb above the temple could no longer maintain its form and cracked.

"My Connect Together is not working."

Mila, whose attribute allowed her to connect things together, held back her anger as she spoke.

Siiiiiiizzle-

The red light that flowed out swallowed the Dragons' manas and tried to cover everything under the sky.