Chapter 710: Our friend is not here (2)

The details of the incident were simple.

After meeting with Tasha, Cale's group returned to Harris Village before heading to Eruhaben's lair with Choi Han. Naturally, they installed some defensive spells around Harris Village before they left.

Eruhaben walked out of his lair as soon as they arrived outside of it, as if he had been waiting for them, before channeling his mana right away.

'Then Raon suddenly appeared and we ended up in this mess.'

"Huuuuu."

Cale let out a sigh. The reason for all of this was obvious.

"Eruhaben-nim must have met the White Star first."

The answer was clear after what Eruhaben had said just now.

'Ha. That bastard was suspicious as well, but it is exactly as he said.'

'Foolish Dragon, free yourself from their brainwashing.'

That bastard was probably referring to the White Star, and Eruhaben probably believed that they had brainwashed Raon to have him travel with them.

Eruhaben's cold gaze landed exactly where Cale was crouching. Although Eruhaben could not see him, he used his mana to accurately detect Cale's location.

"Are words not enough?"

The Dragon, who looked as if he had a halo around him, had a twisted smile on his face.

"If words don't work, I guess I can take you on with these?"

Ooooooooong-

Golden dust gathered in Eruhaben's hand and created a wild whirlwind.

Cale quickly looked for the cintamani in his pocket.

Cale had originally planned on having Kim Rok Soo act as the glib tongue.

'...You have no talent for it.'

'I'm more surprised that you do.'

Unfortunately, the twenty years old Kim Rok Soo had no talent for it whatsoever. Cale had then thought about Lee Soo Hyuk, but he was too busy. They were currently starting with the Seomyeon, Busan shelter at the center while creating precincts all around to stabilize the area. Lee Soo Hyuk had to be dispatched quite frequently because of that. Choi Jung Soo was with him and focusing on his training that Cale couldn't even see his face.

'Absolutely not Park Jin Tae.'

He didn't even consider Park Jin Tae.

That left only one individual.

'It might actually be the best decision.'

Cale pulled the cintamani out of his pocket.

"Hmm?"

Eruhaben's eyes opened a bit wider after seeing the orb suddenly appear in the air.

'There is no magic used for this at all.'

The mana in the air did not fluctuate at all. However, this orb suddenly appeared in the air.

'Is it a new power that is not magic?'

This was neither aura nor dead mana. Eruhaben frowned. He recalled the man in the white mask who visited him not too long ago.

'So, if it is as you say, there are bastards who have abducted a young Dragon, brainwashed him, and are causing issues all around the Western continent?'

'Yes, sir.'

'And the Alchemists' Bell Tower and some mages have created a secret organization to chase them?'