Side Story 2-3: Our team leader-nim became trash! (3)

The innocent-looking man calmly commented.

"Slowly. It will be best to approach her slowly. Her wariness will only increase if you rush it."

Cale's dark brown eyes looked into the man's black eyes.

The man smiled weakly at his gaze and continued speaking.

"Also, her dream seemed to be becoming an ability user. Kim Rok Soo, the guy whose body you are in right now, is someone with quite the abilities."

"I'm aware of that."

"Really? You're already finished analyzing the condition of that body?"

"No. I know what powers he possesses despite not finishing the analysis."

"I guess Kim Rok Soo's powers are not something you can figure out at once. That punk has multiple abilities."

The man was about to say something but closed his mouth for a moment.

He then eventually resumed speaking. His voice was even calmer as if the emotions had disappeared.

"Anyway, Kim Rok Soo's abilities should be able to help her a lot since that child wants to become an ability user."

"I see."

Cale nodded his head and asked the man in front of him a question.

"But why are you being so nice to tell me all of these things? You could have just told me where she was and left."

He asked the silent man a question.

"Did you know this Kim Rok Soo person?"

"...I."

The man who looked much younger than Kim Rok Soo, who was currently in his mid-thirties, continued with a calm look on his face.

"I am temporarily in charge of you."

"...Does that mean that you will be the one to show up if I run into any problems or there are messages to be delivered to me?"

"Something like that."

Cale nodded his head and nonchalantly asked.

"What is your name?"

"...Why do you care about my name?"

"You know my name and the truth about who I am. I should at least know who you are. It's obvious you know this Kim Rok Soo guy."

Cale, who was asking the question while standing crooked, did not hide his wariness while in Kim Rok Soo's body.

"Haaa." The man let out a short sigh before responding.

"Choi Jung Soo. My name is Choi Jung Soo."

He lowered his hat again.

He spoke to his friend who was now in his mid-thirties, no, the random person who was now in his friend's body.

"It is the name of someone who has already died here."

Cale's pupils shook slightly. Choi Jung Soo pretended not to notice as he continued speaking.

"Furthermore, I am the dead friend of Kim Rok Soo, the guy whose body you are in."

They were both silent for a moment.

Cale pointed to his body and asked.

"...Is this guy living well?"

Choi Jung Soo shook his head.

"Even I don't know yet."

"Mm."