Chapter 724: The method to enduring memories (7)

Alberu urgently asked.

"Raon-nim, what about any other power? Maybe the shield-"

"None! None at all! I don't feel any others!"

Raon pulled at the hems of Eruhaben's clothes.

"Goldie gramps! Go with me to confirm! Let's also figure out where Choi Han, Rosalyn, Mary, and that crazy Clopeh are as well!"

"...Okay."

Eruhaben, who moved closer to the orb as Raon wanted, soon frowned.

"I don't feel anything."

He could not sense anything from the orb.

"This is weird!"

Raon pointed to the yellow piece.

"I don't feel anything from the other pieces that are not our human's. I don't feel the human's presence from earlier either."

Eruhaben did not dare to put his hand on the orb and could only glare at it as he started speaking.

"I don't feel anything at all."

Raon also could not touch the orb and just shook his head side to side.

"This is weird! The human's presence, mm... I don't feel it right now! But I'm sure I felt it a moment ago! It was the power that makes him seem strong! The power that uses when he's trying to scam people!"

Raon said that as he put one of his front paws over his chest.

One thing...

There was one thing Raon had not told Eruhaben about yet. He had ignored it for now because he thought that he should immediately tell the others about sensing Cale's presence.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

His heart had settled down again.

'That's weird!'

Raon had felt his heart beating faster than usual when he felt Cale's power earlier. Eruhaben was looking at Raon for a bit before he asked.

"Raon, your attribute was the present, right?"

"That's right!"

Eruhaben frowned.

It was highly likely that Raon was not lying about sensing Cale's power earlier. In that case, how was Raon capable of doing that? And why was it Cale of all people?

"Mm, it probably has nothing to do with your attribute."

The present.

Raon's attribute had not manifested yet, but...

'It is likely to be related to the present instance in time since it is called the present. But that should have nothing to do with sensing Cale's power from that piece.'

Eruhaben flew over to Raon who was still roaming around the orb and told him that they should go back down.

Alberu watched the two Dragons for a bit before turning toward the closed temple door.

"At least we know that Cale Henituse is currently in that test using an ancient power?"

It was also a power that had nothing to do with battle.

Alberu found it a bit odd that Cale was the last one remaining in the sloth test but he was certain about one thing.

'I guess he's doing something.'

That meant that Alberu could worry less about him.

* * *

5 Days.