Chapter 773: The Birth of a Hero? (7)

"...Hyung-nim!"

Basen was shocked to see Cale suddenly throwing the book. However, he could only watch with bewilderment as Ron and Choi Han were calm and didn't even look at the book.

"No."

Cale sat up and jumped off the bed.

"Whether it is the diary or the top's whip or whatever, I need to see what is left of my room first."

Cale was annoyed, no, he was in disbelief, for the first time in a long while.

The fake Hilsman. 'That guy should be a part of my biological mother's family.

Yet he looted my room?'

Fire was burning in Cale's eyes.

"Ron-"

Let's go to the Duke's Estate.

Cale was about to say that to Ron when he flinched.

Ron was smiling benignly while caressing a small knife used for refreshments with his finger.

"Hooooo. He looted our young master-nim's room you say? Did I hear that correctly, young master-nim?"

"...Huh? Uh, yeah."

Cale was scared for a moment.

Ron looked as if he would chop the fake Hilsman's head off with this refreshment knife while still having a benign smile on his face.

"Cale-nim, should I head there first?"

"Huh?"

Cale looked at Choi Han on the other side before he felt his heart shrivel up in fear for the first time in a long while.

'...How angry must this innocent bastard be......'

Choi Han's face was as calm as usual.

Clang. Clang.

It was just that he was holding the hilt of his sword and taking his sword in and out of his scabbard.

Choi Han was focused on a random spot in the air mumbling to himself.

"...Our nest... Our home......"

He even seemed angrier than when the unranked monsters were destroying Puzzle City.

Cale's anger subsided while looking at Ron and Choi Han. Basen noticed that he had calmed down and came over to speak to him.

"Hyung-nim. Father did not ask me to tell you so that you would come back right away."

Duke Deruth just thought that it was something Cale should know as well.

"We are taking good care of the note left behind by the fake Hilsman so father said that it should be okay if you come check it out in a few days."

Basen hesitated for a moment before continuing to speak.

"You also need to receive the hero's medal they are discussing."

He gulped after seeing Cale's gaze turning toward him but continued speaking.

"If things go well, it might be the first time a combined Eastern and Western continent Medal of Honor comes up."

The representatives of the different kingdoms who were still in Puzzle City were discussing this battle right now.

"It will be the first of its kind on the continent, something nobody has ever received before. There may never be anybody else who receives such a medal either."

It was not a medal of honor from one kingdom but from both the Eastern and Western continents combined.

It meant that it was a deed accepted by both continents, the highest honor that could be given to someone who had saved the world from danger.