Chapter 760: Seeing it all (5)

Cale pulled the dagger out and a single strand of blood flowed out of the White Star's collarbone.

The White Star's body plopped to the ground as if he was a puppet that had had its strings cut.

Screeeech- screeeeeeech-

The White Star's ears were going deaf from a sharp noise.

He could not hear anything else, and it felt as if he was slowly being separated from the world.

"...N...o.......!"

The White Star's instincts were telling him something.

'I'm dying......!'

However, this death felt different from the countless deaths he had faced until now.

The aura of the God of Death that had been on his body was disappearing.

The power of that curse had been on the White Star's body through his endless reincarnations. The God of Death's aura that had been the driving force of his reincarnation was scattering away like smoke.

'Unbelievable.'

The White Star's pupils started shaking.

'I can't reincarnate anymore? I worked my ass off to get to this point! But I'm going to die? I'm going to die like this? This is how I meet my end?'

The White Star was not afraid of death. He was that kind of person.

However, the White Star reached his hand out after facing eternal death.

His arm was shaking as it reached away from his crumbling body.

The weak hand that he barely managed to reach out grabbed Cale's arm.

However, that hand did not have the strength to hold onto it.

The hand slipped and the White Star did whatever he could to put some strength into it.

"Groooaa... ugh."

Chhhhhh-

The fingernail he raised to flail around left a light injury on Cale's arm.

That was his limit.

Cale looked down at the fallen White Star. The White Star and Cale were still observing each other.

Once his Instant ended in less than one second, Cale wiped some blood off his face with the hand not holding the dagger.

'How amazing.'

It was fine.

No, his body was instantaneously becoming fine.

– Cale, your plate is fine... And you-

The Super Rock could not finish his sentence.

He could not hide his shock.

He barely managed to speak again after a while.

– ...You're getting healthier.

The injury on his heart was closing.

The healing could not be seen because of the blood that spurted out when he stabbed and then removed the dagger, but Cale could feel his life force that was stronger than ever before swirling around in his body.

Shhhhhhh-

Cale lowered his head.

The now red dagger that had absorbed Cale's blood...

The root dagger in his hand slowly turned to dust starting from the tip.

Shhhh—

That red dust left the dagger and approached Cale.