Chapter 766: It's Karma (5)

April Fools Chapter available HERE

Babaaaaaaaaaaaang—

However, the one to face that red explosion first could not help but be afraid.

'It's going to break soon.'

Mila had been at the vanguard against the red light since earlier.

She could not see her mana barrier because it was surrounded by multiple layers of other powers.

However, her mana barrier was breaking so easily as if it wasn't even there.

"Ugh!"

"Mama!"

Mila's body subconsciously curled forward.

Both of her hands were shaking.

The sudden impact from her mana barrier breaking had hit her as she was connected to it.

She still did what she could to persevere.

'I need to hold on so that it is easier for the others.'

For something to give such a burden to a Dragon... It was an extremely formidable explosive force.

There was only one word she could think of to explain this explosive force.

'...Despair. It is strong enough to make you feel hopeless.'

She subconsciously turned to look at Dodori.

Her child. Her child was casting a mana barrier as well.

"Ugh."

Blood dripped out of Mila's mouth.

'No.'

If it was this hard for her, then she knew that Dodori would receive an even greater impact. He was still a young Dragon.

However, Mila couldn't say anything because of the impact that was shaking her insides. Rasheel, the Dragon to face the explosion after her, shouted at that moment.

"Hey! Little kid, you pull back your barrier and go to your mom!"

Rasheel and Mila made eye contact.

A decision had been made in the short moment of the explosion. The two Dragons had come to the same decision.

"Uhh, uhh-"

"...Dodori......"

"Mama!"

In the end, Dodori did as Rasheel said and withdrew his mana before running toward his mom who was calling him.

Craaaack-

Mila's mana barrier completely broke at that moment.

"Fuck!"

Rasheel swore once before clenching his mouth shut.

'Damn it. I should have just kept sleeping! Why did I come here?!'

The buzz-cut Dragon Rasheel was extremely annoyed.

Drip.

Blood dripped out of his mouth, but he kept his mouth shut and pretended that the blood was not there.

It could not be helped.

No matter how selfish he was, he had seen how the humans had fought.

How could he, a great Dragon, act without class when these ants that were weaker than him were flailing around like this?

His pride would not accept that.

"Fuck—!"

Craaaack—!