Chapter 705: Only one answer (3)

Rosalyn's mind became as complicated as knotted threads.

"Choi Han, who is this person? No, what does he mean by that?"

Unfortunately, Choi Han was in no state to answer Rosalyn's question.

"...Is this an illusion as well?"

'Team leader Lee Soo Hyuk. Why would this person suddenly appear here? Was this not an illusion based on my past from two years ago? And what else did he say? Cale-nim is a ghost and is here? He's standing right next to me?'

– Mm.

Lee Soo Hyuk seemed worn out, as he had a tired smile on his face. He looked at Choi Han and the two people he did not recognize as if he was in an awkward position.

Of course, he could see Cale, who was fine but was a ghost for everybody else, relaxedly sitting on a chair with his legs crossed.

Cale started speaking and Lee Soo Hyuk soon followed.

– Cale says he expected this reaction. He doesn't like to drag things out, so he wants you to listen carefully.

Rosalyn suddenly had a thought.

'That sounds like young master Cale.'

Lee Soo Hyuk spoke slowly, but in a low voice that made it hard to miss anything he said.

– 'I planned on keeping my promise with the children and leave after five minutes the first time I entered the temple.'

Lee Soo Hyuk was looking at what seemed to be nothing with a disgruntled expression before he shook his head and continued.

– 'However, I planned on not telling anybody and going to the end on my own to take care of everything after that. I am in here because I couldn't leave the temple for some reason.'

Huuuuu.

He sighed and continued speaking.

– Is what he wants me to tell you.

Rosalyn subconsciously made a comment.

"It sounds too much like one of young master Cale's plan."

– He is nodding his head while saying, 'As expected of Miss Rosalyn.' Oh and little Han, he is telling you not to bring the children here.

Choi Han looked toward the empty space, to be more specific, toward the chair by the table that Lee Soo Hyuk kept looking at every so often.

"...Cale-nim is here?"

– Little Han, Cale is currently smiling with one corner of his lips twisted up.

Shhhhh.

An oddly shaking pair of green eyes shoved themselves in front of the cintamani at that moment.

"Who are you?"

– 'Clopeh, move away.' Is what he wants me to tell you.

"Haaaaa."

Lee Soo Hyuk sighed.

– I shouldn't have agreed to do this. Cale, this is quite the hassle.

"Then, who are you?"

Rosalyn asked Lee Soo Hyuk, but Choi Han answered. He made eye contact with Lee Soo Hyuk before he responded and Lee Soo Hyuk had slightly nodded his head.

"You know that the test Cale-nim took was about despair, right? That test was going into a terrible situation in another world and overcoming that despair."

Lee Soo Hyuk observed Choi Han with an odd gaze. Cale was looking at Choi Han as well.

"This person is one of the people we met from that world."