Chapter 732: Pushing forward too rashly (2)

'How could there be a punk like this?'

Alberu Crossman was looking at Cale with such a gaze.

'Hmm.'

However, he just seemed young to Cale.

'His situation is completely different from the Alberu Crossman that I know.'

The crown prince's clothes were made of luxurious material and the design was elegant. However, it looked quite old. It was also not ironed properly.

'I guess it can't be helped.'

There were only a minimum number of royal servants and royal maids to maintain the palace in the first prince's palace right now. There were no attendants.

Cale's gaze headed toward the tray in his hands. He had heard that the kitchen in the first prince's palace had stopped functioning a few weeks ago.

Cale had heard from a royal servant prior to walking into this room that was being used as a study.

'His highness has kicked out most of the attendants.'

'The chef was kicked out as well. Actually, that-'

The royal servant looked around before quietly informing Cale.

'I think it was because of poison. Since he doesn't know when he might die......'

Fifteen years old Alberu seemed much fiercer than the adult who smiled elegantly.

It was probably because he was short and skinny for his age.

Of course, he was not extremely skinny. However, he was definitely below average. He probably seemed even more like that because his clothes were lacking compared to the other princes.

"Why are you dawdling around like that?"

He heard the sharp voice again.

Cale pushed the tray forward.

"I will at least leave this here even if I have to go out, your highness."

He put the tray on one side of Alberu's desk.

Pen, books, etc... Everything was of the highest quality, but had clearly been used for a while. Cale even peeked at the bottle of ink before taking about two steps back and bowing toward Alberu who was observing him.

"Your highness, I have been assigned to this First Prince Palace starting today. I will do my best to serve you as best as possible."

"Pffft."

Alberu openly scoffed. He sounded as if he didn't believe Cale at all. He had a sneer on his face as he looked at Cale.

"I-"

"Whatever. I don't wish to know your name."

He didn't even ask for Cale's name. He didn't wish to hear. He said the following instead.

"I'm curious to know when you will leave."

He heard an immediate response.

"I will leave soon, your highness."

"...What?"

Smile.

Cale smiled at him.

Fifteen years old Alberu slightly frowned. This clueless looking attendant... He was certain that this guy was new and the fact that he had no colors on the upper part of his uniform symbolized that he was the newest of the newest attendants. He clearly seemed to know nothing about this palace.