Chapter 775: I'm going to rest now? (2)

"What should we do, your highness?"

Alberu grabbed the armrest with his hands that had been brushing his face after hearing Tasha's question.

The Prime Minister of Caro Kingdom, who had been peeking at Alberu, opened his mouth at that moment.

"What is going on, your highness? It sounds extremely urgent."

His gaze looked as if he had figured out a number of issues.

"Did something happen outside? I am suddenly concerned as they are looking for Commander Cale Henituse of all people."

"I agree. Your highness, could we, as your allied nations, hear what is going on?"

"I wish to hear as well."

The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Askosan and one of the representatives of a kingdom on the Eastern continent chimed in as well.

Alberu made eye contact with Tasha.

'What should we do?'

Alberu slowly looked around the meeting room after seeing the question in his aunt's gaze.

'...Hiding it...'

Since the different representatives or their executives were here...

'Seems impossible.'

It was impossible to hide the fact that a divine item was bestowed to the Church of the God of Death.

Furthermore, even without the information networks of the different kingdoms, the Church of the God of Death would not keep quiet about it.

'They wouldn't want to let go of such a big issue.'

There were no official records of the Church of the God of Death receiving a divine item.

The current Church of the God of Death did not have any divine items, let alone a Saint or Holy Maiden.

Death.

This was the god who presided over the absolute concept of death, but the Church of the God of Death did not have much influence in either the Eastern or Western continents.

They had temples all over the continent but they were not very well off.

A god had bestowed a divine item to such a place.

'They would do everything they could to spread the news.'

This was especially true right now since the Church of the Sun God, which had significant power in the Western continent with the Mogoru Empire at the center, had lost its power and was aiming for a comeback. That comeback should take quite a while even though they had Saint Jack.

As a result, the chief executives of numerous churches would be trying their best to take the place of the Church of the Sun God.

"...It can't be helped.'

The God of Death's divine item.

The information about the Divine Oracle.

Finally, Cale Henituse.

Information about these three things will end up spreading anyway.

Then there was only one answer.

"Tell him to come in."

He gave Tasha the order before addressing the people inside the meeting room.

"I don't know for sure either so we can all hear together. I suppose it is information everybody should know."