Chapter 752: Oh, it was something like this. It's fun. (2)

Baaaaaang–!

The fire sword and water spear created a loud explosion as they slammed against each other.

"Ugh!"

"Ugh!"

The White Star and Cale... Both of them moved back as if they were flung backward.

Boom!

Cale's back hit a building he didn't recognize. He used his wind so the impact wasn't too strong, but Cale frowned after feeling the shock shooting through his body.

'...This is no joke.'

Cale's eyes looked shocked for the first time.

Water, fire, wind, earth, and wood.

The White Star who had all five major natural elements was completely different from the White Star that he knew.

'He's stronger than I thought.'

He could feel it after that single exchange of attacks.

This White Star was at least two times stronger than the White Star he knew.

'...Two or maybe three times stronger.'

This was probably why the incomplete Cale of this place was unable to defeat the White Star.

"Ha, haha-"

Cale started to laugh. He looked down at his hand.

His water spear had disappeared after slamming into the fire sword.

'My hand is tingling.'

His palm was slightly shaking after just one time.

'Yes, if it is a complete White Star... Maybe this is more accurate.'

Cale started calmly analyzing the situation.

Looking at the person themselves, the White Star was much stronger than the feeble Cale Henituse.

Next, the ancient powers of the five major natural elements.

Both of their ancient powers were quite strong, making it difficult to say whose was stronger.

When it came to their other ancient powers, Cale had more of them in quantity. He could even use the White Star's earth attribute ancient power. However, the White Star had the strong sky attribute ancient power.

'Not an easy enemy. No, this is a difficult enemy.'

Cale accepted his enemy's strong level of power and kicked off the building wall.

Swooooosh-

His body headed toward the White Star with the wind.

There was no hesitation whatsoever.

This was the same for his opponent.

Furthermore, Cale was not the only one who was shocked.

"...How did you become complete?"

The White Star asked Cale as they exchanged attacks once more.

One large red rock and a stone spear made of numerous little rocks crashed against each other at the same time.

Baaaaaang-!

The rocks crumbled to dust and scattered this time.

Tap. Tap.

Cale and the White Star both landed on the ground. All that was left of the altar were black ashes because it had been burnt by the red thunderbolt.

The White Star landed on the ashes and looked down at his hand. His fingertips were numb.