Chapter 721: The method to enduring memories (4)

"Umm, hello?"

Cale softened his gaze after hearing the high school senior Choi Jung Gun's voice again.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I'm not borrowing any books today."

Choi Jung Gun lowered his head again as if he had nothing else to say to Cale. Cale could not really see what Choi Jung Gun was doing as there was a computer monitor in the way.

He just quietly observed the back of the head of this person.

'Is this the Choi Jung Gun I know? Was this punk in front of him the person from the Choi family? Maybe it was just a coincidence that he was named Choi Jung Gun?'

Cale decided to think about a problem first.

'Is this a modified memory? Did the sealed god do something?'

Neither was true.

Although Cale could not remember the name of this book club member, this person was still vaguely in his memories. His face only felt weird now because he had met Choi Han. He had not been able to put two and two together because he had not remembered their name.

'It makes sense that I don't remember everything because this was before my ability awakened.'

Kim Rok Soo's memory had been pretty good ever since he was young.

However, this was normal compared to once he got the 'Record' ability after the cataclysm.

It may seem obvious that he doesn't remember, but...

'Freshman year of high school. The memories of this first semester are extremely faint.'

The memories of this time were lacking when compared to any other part of his life, and the only thing he really remembered was that this was the most peaceful time of his school days.

'First of all, the Choi Jung Gun in front of me is the same person who was in my past.'

What he needed to figure out now was whether this Choi Jung Gun was just a book club member or THAT Choi Jung Gun.

Then there was something else to consider as well.

Could that Choi Jung Gun exist in this world?

He was someone who died in Cale Henituse's world a long time ago.

'Choi Jung Gun also showed up in Ahn Roh Man's world.'

He had to in order to steal Taerang, the Unbreakable Spear, and run away.

Considering those facts...

'It is highly likely that Choi Jung Gun, who was a single-lifer, became something else after his death and is jumping in and out of different dimensions.'

Basically, it was a realistic hypothesis to think that Choi Jung Gun went to Ahn Roh Man's world to steal Taerang and then jumped into Kim Rok Soo's world during his freshman year to do something as well.

In that case, why did Choi Jung Gun come to this world and what was he doing?

'Ha.'

Cale scoffed internally.

If this book club member in front of him was really that Choi Jung Gun, it was obvious what he would be doing here.

'I'm sure he's here because of me.'

Cale had already predicted that Choi Jung Gun had some sort of relationship with the God of Death and the Sun God. With the God of Death keeping an eye on the White Star, it was possible that Choi Jung Gun would be looking into Kim Rok Soo.