Chapter 776: I'm going to rest now? (3)

"Haaaaa."

Cale let out a deep sigh.

"Human! What should we do about that?"

Raon pointed at the shaking temple in the sky and looked at Cale.

Ron and Choi Han didn't say anything but were asking what Cale wanted with their gazes.

Cale didn't care and simply looked out the window to the extremely clear sky and mumbled to himself.

"It's not like I can destroy it."

– Destroy it?! Do you know how much that is worth?!

The Super Rock shouted with urgency and the Fire of Destruction mumbled in shock.

– How did this guy who used to gather everything without any materialistic greed end up so greedy......

– He seems even worse than you these days.

– Ah, that's a bit damaging to my pride.

The Sound of the Wind's comment made the Fire of Destruction cheapskate annoyed. Cale and the Super Rock simply ignored their conversation.

"It looks like I need to go outside."

"Human, you can't! You can't use your powers again in your current condition! Your complexion is good but you must rest since I can't trust that!"

"Cale-nim. We will take care of it!"

Raon and Choi Han urgently protested but Cale responded with a slightly grumbling face.

"That's mine. Did I not tell you guys?"

Choi Han flinched while Raon's already wide open eyes opened even wider.

Cale could immediately tell the condition of that floating temple in the distance. It was the same for the Super Rock.

– The remaining traces of the god are completely gone and only your powers can maintain that temple in the air. However, you need to supply it nonstop with the power of boulder to do that.

"There's no reason to do that."

It was a useless temple to him.

'Even if I destroy it, it will probably better to destroy it on the ground than in the air.'

He could carve the temple up into pieces and use the material elsewhere.

'I'll ask his highness to take care of that problem.'

Cale had no desires whatsoever to pay any attention to the annoying process that followed.

"Choi Han."

"...Yes, Cale-nim."

Choi Han grabbed the doorknob with a look that seemed as if he had made his mind up about something.

"What are you doing?"

"Excuse me?"

"Open the window."

"...The window?"

'Not the door?'

"Yes. The window."

Cale just threw a jacket over himself and asked Raon for help.

"Can you take me over there?"

Cale's hand was pointing toward the roof of City Hall.

* * *

"Everybody move away for now!"

"Move back!"

The people who were working on restoring Puzzle City's plaza urgently started to move away.