Chapter 749: Gathered (2)

"How fancy."

Sayeru walked up to Cale as he got off the carriage. Sayeru's expression did not look good.

"Cale-nim, I don't think that this is the time for such appreciation. We are the last to arrive."

Sayeru made his annoyance visible on his face, but could not be angry toward Cale.

This journey from the Henituse territory to Puzzle City... The sacrifices delivery convoy had moved at a schedule usually reserved for VIP travelers.

The priests wanted to hurry, but they could not do so. The carriages and everything belonged to the Henituse Estate.

Cale shrugged his shoulders and gently responded.

"There was nothing we could do about it, priest-nim. We need to make sure that sacrifices for the White Star-nim are in the best condition. Isn't that right?"

"Ha!"

Sayeru shook his head side to side before turning around as if he didn't want to talk to Cale anymore. Cale grumbled in a shocked voice toward Sayeru's back about how fussy he was being.

"It's not like we're late. How fussy."

"What did you just say?"

Sayeru turned back and Cale responded with a nonchalant look on his face.

"Do you need some donations?"

"Ha!"

Sayeru turned around with disgust before walking over to the carriages with the sacrifices and giving an order to Vice Captain Hilsman.

"Please move the sacrifices to the 'White Sky' immediately!"

The Vice Captain looked at Cale instead of responding. Sayeru frowned and asked.

"Are you not going to answer me?"

"Mm. I'm sorry, sir. My superior is the young master-nim, and he is the one in charge of the overall delivery and safety of the sacrifices."

It had been like this.

Sayeru had not been able to do anything as he pleased during their trip here. Normally, everybody was supposed to whimper at Sayeru's every word, but that had not been the case this time, potentially because of Cale Henituse.

However, he couldn't even get angry. Why?

"Vice Captain! Of course, we need to quickly move the sacrifices!"

Cale Henituse was being a total drama queen as he continued.

"Safely! Without a single injury! You remember, right?"

"Yes, sir. They are our precious sacrifices."

"They sure are. Ah, I should go as well. I am the person in charge of the delivery, so I should watch them until the end. Isn't that right, priest-nim?"

Cale Henituse had truly worked hard.

He had not talked back to Sayeru nor any of the priests and had done everything logically.

Cale headed over to the luxurious carriages with the sacrifices and said something once he was next to Sayeru.

"I heard that some of the others just tell their subordinates to move the sacrifices and don't even check what happens to them later? Haaaaa. They are lacking sincerity, totally lacking sincerity!"

'That damn sincerity.'

Sayeru became disgusted whenever he heard that word now. He finally realized it.