Chapter 706: Only one answer (4)

"Kahahahahaha!"

Toonka was laughing so hard his shoulders were moving up and down. He briskly walked over and grabbed the iron bars of the cell as if he couldn't hide his joy.

Bang!

There was a loud noise as Toonka looked at Alberu on the other side of the bars with a glimmer in his eyes.

"Who?! Who else is looking for Cale?"

Crack!

The iron bars bent in Toonka's hands. Alberu stopped frowning and smiled after looking at what Toonka had done.

'...He's terribly strong.'

Toonka was able to destroy the thick iron bars of the prison at the Palace with just his physical strength without aura or mana.

'What a terrifying bastard.'

However, he seemed simple-minded enough that Alberu thought he might be able to get information out of Toonka if he said the right things. Alberu Crossman finished thinking about how to treat Toonka before slowly starting to speak.

"Who is looking-"

However, he could not finish his statement.

Although it was an illusion, the excited Toonka was unable to hold his emotions in and started shouting. Alberu's voice was naturally drowned out by Toonka's loud voice.

"That bastard has already started moving! Hahahaha! He truly is someone who will change the world!"

'What?'

Alberu questioned ears for a moment.

"...Change?"

"Yeah! That bastard is someone who walks down paths that nobody else has been on and makes everybody else marvel at him! That bastard is my close friend! Hahahaha!"

Alberu's face stiffened completely.

He looked toward the dark corner of the prison. Dark Elf Tasha was stealthily hiding there waiting for Alberu to speak.

"...I guess we need to have a conversation."

It seemed as if he needed to chat with his aunt Tasha.

Once their conversation ended...

Alberu started thinking once he returned to his office. His aunt's voice echoed in his mind.

'Actually, that child Mary is a necromancer. She ended up a necromancer while finding a way to survive after being poisoned by dead mana. She is a smart and good girl who is more amazing than anybody else.... That is why both the Mayor-nim and I cherish that child.'

But that necromancer named Mary created a flying skeleton monster and ran away to the Roan Kingdom.

The only reason they knew that she was headed for the Roan Kingdom was because she had left them a letter.

The letter said that she was headed toward the Roan Kingdom and would meet Tasha there. She said that she was headed to the Roan Kingdom to meet someone named Cale Henituse, who was her savior. She also told them that she would contact them via video communication device or other means as soon as she got settled.

"Not there."

Alberu shook his head.

"There is nobody named Cale in the Henituse County."

However, both Toonka, someone who had surpassed the limits of human physical strength, and necromancer Mary came to the Roan Kingdom to find this Cale.

Toonka's voice echoed in Alberu's ears. No, it was stabbed into Alberu's mind like a dagger that he could not forget.