Chapter 742: When I am the angriest? (2)

The next day after Cale spent a wonderful night sleeping on the grassy field of the Forest of Darkness...

Ring.

The designer and owner of the luxurious boutique in the Henituse territory hesitated for a moment.

Someone who looked like an ill-tempered nouveau riche young master but dressed extremely shabbily walked into the store.

Behind him was an extremely handsome teenager in similarly shabby clothes behind him.

"Welcome!"

The boutique owner immediately smiled and approached them.

He then flinched.

'...It's red?'

The nouveau riche-looking punk had something red at the edges of his clothes.

To be more specific, it was dark red.

The boutique owner's pupils started shaking.

'...That's the color of blood.'

Only fresh blood would leave such a color.

There had been a fierce battle between monsters in the Forest of Darkness last night, and the blood had gotten on Cale's clothes as they walked past the sight of the fight this morning.

The owner peeked at the nouveau riche-looking punk.

He looked like someone who could be the boss in some back alley. This guy did look a bit clumsy, but...

'His gaze is no joke.'

The way his eyes sparkled showed that he was no ordinary person.

'...Blood!'

The young boy following behind him had an old scabbard on him. That scabbard showed faint signs of blood that had been stacked on for an extremely long period of time.

The owner, who had once been a mercenary before he found his calling in fashion design and settled in the Henituse territory, knew that the Henituse territory had no back alley powers.

However, his instincts were telling him something.

'...These are not ordinary people!'

Then some bag appeared in front of him.

Chhhhhhhhh.

His eyes were almost blinded by the golden sparkle in the bag opened by the nouveau riche man.

They were golden coins.

"...Excuse me?"

He subconsciously looked at this nouveau riche nobleman.

His heart was beating wildly.

This was not an ordinary person.

'...These people... gold, no, they may be a pile of luck......!'

"We want to buy some clothes."

The nouveau riche-like person had a relaxed smile on his face as he looked around the boutique.

"Probably tens of outfits?"

The owner clutched his heart.

"They will be for this swordsman-nim over here. Ah. Please give me a few as well."

The owner responded to the nobleman with full sincerity.

"I, I will complete the requested task no matter what it takes!"

The boutique owner didn't realize that he was talking like back in his mercenary days.

He moved as quickly as the wind to get a seat and all sorts of snacks and drinks for the nouveau riche man. He approached the teenage swordsman after the nobleman motioned with his chin.