Chapter 755: Oh, it was something like this. It's fun. (5)

However, there were more people who could not laugh.

The gold Dragon was flying over from the east while flapping his large wings.

There was a beige adult Dragon and grey adult Dragon following behind him. Furthermore, the pink-haired person sitting on top of the beige-colored Dragon seemed to be a Dragon as well.

No, it didn't matter if that one person was a Dragon or not.

"...Three... adult Dragons......"

Someone blurted that out and both allies and enemies could not say anything else.

It was at that moment.

"Kekeke, kahahahahaha!"

Sword master Hannah. She pointed towards the sky with the sword that had been attacking Sayeru and laughed out loud.

"Cale Henituse, you crazy bastard! I've never seen such a rare and precious sight in my whole life!"

She nodded her head over and over.

"Yes, yes! I knew that the scale would be much bigger when that bastard said that he had prepared for this!"

She looked around at the people around her before shouting toward Sayeru's back as he ran to the temple.

"Looks like you'll be the sacrifice today!"

She moved her body that was full of injuries as she fought without dodging Sayeru's light arrows and ran toward the Bear King as she shouted.

The crazed look in her eyes was full of fury, joy, and sadness.

"I'll make you the first sacrifice of our victory, you bastard!"

"That crazy bitch!"

Sayeru glared at Hannah as if he was tired of her.

Sayeru had been the one to tell the twins that Saint Jack had been chosen as a sacrifice. However, Sayeru wouldn't remember something trivial like that.

"That's a bit concerning."

Hannah and Sayeru... They both looked up after seeing a shadow cover them.

"Something shitty like that as a sacrifice? I can't even use it as fertilizer for my vegetable garden."

"Ha... I came because they woke me up but, haaaa... it doesn't even look worth my time."

"Rocks, there are lots of boulders! My heart is beating quickly all of a sudden!"

The shadows of the large Dragons covered everything from the temple to the old plaza.

The one among the Dragons who had not said anything descended to the ground.

His body had already turned from a Dragon to a human.

"It's been a while."

Eruhaben landed right in front of the White Star.

"Ha, haha–! You came as a bunch. Haha!"

The White Star laughed in disbelief. Eruhaben was scoping out the White Star's condition.

'This is the weakest we've ever seen the White Star.'

The back of his head was bleeding and his body was covered in injuries. The White Star's complexion did not look good either.

Peek.

The ancient Dragon peeked at Cale, who was being supported by Alberu before looking away.

"I guess the unlucky bastard created this opportunity for us."