Chapter 746: When I am the angriest? (6)

The world was extremely calm, being the complete opposite of Cale's emotions.

He took the children averaging ten years old and headed toward the temple in the Henituse territory.

Unlike how it was in real life, the Henituse territory was only allowed to have one temple.

It was the temple worshiping the God of Despair.

'This is driving me nuts.'

Cale started mumbling to himself while looking at the backs of the children averaging ten years old looking out the carriage window.

"So, the god of this world is the White Star, and the god in the sky is the God of Despair. The White Star will go up to the sky in the future and rule over this land with the God of Despair together?"

"That's right, human! Stop saying the same thing over and over!"

Raon jerked his head around and frowned as if he was frustrated.

"Ho."

Cale was flabbergasted.

This was completely unbelievable.

'Nothing about this situation makes sense.'

The White Star wished to become a god.

'A bastard like that cooperating with the God of Despair? That makes no sense.'

Furthermore, the God of Despair wanted to cooperate with a human like the White Star?

That also did not make any sense.

'However, it is a possible future.'

Cale now knew that the Hunters were behind the God of Despair, the White Star, and all incidents.

It was possible that the Hunters organization did something to create a world where the White Star and the God of Despair coexisted. Such a future was possible.

It was possible if Cale should fail.

Clunk.

The carriage stopped.

"We've arrived, young master-nim."

Ron respectfully announced before Cale got off the carriage and looked at the temple.

"It's beautiful."

"You say that every time you come here, young master-nim."

Cale turned his head after hearing a voice.

The individual in a priest robe was a familiar face.

'Bear King Sayeru.'

This bastard was pretty much the White Star's right-hand man while he used the light attribute ancient power.

That bastard was now a priest, greeting Cale outside the God of Despair's temple.

"I will escort you, young master-nim."

"We will be playing."

Sayeru took the lead while On took Hong and headed toward the garden in front of the temple.

– I'm going with them! Enjoy your time, human!

The invisible Raon seemed to be following On as well.

Cale looked at the garden the children were walking toward. There were all sorts of people seated and laughing. Men, women, old, and young... They were all seated there looking completely at peace as they chatted, played, and rested.

Cale's eyes opened a bit wider.

"Mm."

There were Dark Elves, Vampires, and beast people among those people.