Chapter 757: Seeing it all (2)

Cale loosened his grip. The Super Rock shouted in relief.

– Good job, Cale! Good job holding back!

Cale nodded his head as if he would chat and the red eyes slowly came closer to Cale.

"I've been curious about this for a while. Why do you think that the Hunters will harm me?"

– Because the body you possess has the blood of the Thames.

Cale's biological mother, Drew Thames. The Thames family was thought to have perished because of the Hunters.

The Hunters were banded together by families.

There were originally seven families, but only five remained. The two families that disappeared were called the Red Blood and White Blood.

"Was the House of Thames one of the seven families?"

– Pfft.

The red eyes closed for a moment.

– The bloodline who secluded away to do research... Those dense fools are merely prey.

Cale's eyebrow slightly twitched.

'That's a bit... upsetting to hear? Actually, it's quite upsetting to hear?'

– Ah.

The sealed god sighed and observed Cale.

– I spoke freely since you are not a part of the House of Thames, but I apologize if it upset you.

The Super Rock spoke at that moment.

– ...He's being quite submissive.

Unlike before, the sealed god had apologized immediately and cared about how Cale was feeling.

Cale pulled something out of his pocket with a stoic look on his face.

A golden plaque.

It was the item where the White Star was embraced.

"The people behind everything I have had to deal with since coming here were the Hunters, right?"

– Hmm.

The red eyes observed Cale for a bit before sighing and responding.

– The White Star.

He had asked if the Hunters were behind everything but the sealed God of Despair started talking about the White Star.

– The White Star, that bastard was cursed to lose anything he cherishes. He is someone who has maintained his consciousness and memories as he reincarnated for 1,000 years. That guy had a lot of time, but it only applied to himself. How could a bastard who cannot have anything important have such loyal subordinates?

The White Star's loyal subordinates such as the Bear King and Lion King.

– Furthermore, those subordinates all have special powers.

The Lion King consumed a Darkness Elemental and could control them while the Bear King had the light attribute ancient power.

Would it be easy to gain such powers?

The red eyes came a bit closer to Cale. The eyes whispered to Cale, who had stopped right outside the boundary into the darkness.

– Do you think that it was a coincidence that his subordinates got those powers? Do you think that the White Star found all those ancient powers by himself? Keke.

The red eyes laughed.

– I'm sure they all think it was their own abilities or luck. Although they think everything was a coincidence, well...