Chapter 702: Different from intended (4)

"Miss Mary!"

Rosalyn was the first to run toward her. She was headed toward Mary with shock and joy at seeing her.

"Rosalyn-nim."

Mary was blankly staring at Rosalyn when an arrow was shot toward her.

"Shit!"

Choi Han urgently pulled out his sword.

Baaaaaang-!

However, a large fire gobbled up the arrow.

"I, it's a mage! That level of magic must be a high-grade mage!"

"Why the hell did another mage appear?!"

"Protect the cave entrance!"

Rosalyn easily destroyed the arrow aiming for Mary, and her fire blasted forward until the cave entrance.

"Ugggh!"

"She is higher than high-grade!"

Everything other than a few knights at the cave entrance was done for.

"We can't waste time on the minions."

"Amazing."

Choi Han walked past Rosalyn, who was speaking calmly. He was headed toward the knights at the entrance.

Of course, he didn't forget to greet Mary with an innocent smile first.

Mary waved her hand at that moment. Her hand, that was covered in black spider webs, moved as if she was conducting an orchestra.

"Ugh! That monster, that monster is doing something again!"

The enemies screamed and looked somewhere after seeing her action.

Clack, clack.

Skeleton monsters were headed toward the enemies.

"The cursed necromancer has reappeared!"

"We must inform the temple!"

The regular soldiers who must have come from the villa were unable to look at Mary as if they thought she was disgusting and sought out their gods.

Rosalyn could not hide her bitterness as she watched.

She felt as if she could understand Mary's sadness and despair a bit despite this just being an illusion of the past.

"We must go."

Her stiff but warm voice made Rosalyn follow behind Choi Han with Mary.

"You came to rescue Raon-nim?"

"Yes, ma'am. We must save him."

Rosalyn felt many emotions after realizing that the first person who came to rescue Raon was Mary.

"It's a monster!"

"Get rid of that disgusting thing in the name of the sun-!"

People's voices painfully stabbed at Rosalyn's back. However, she could not let it show as Mary was walking forward without any hesitation.

"But it seems as if everybody is in the same illusion."

The moment Mary said that...

Baaaaang! Bang!

"Ugh!"

"Ugh!"

Two knights were sent flying by Choi Han's sword. Choi Han easily took the enemies down without even using his aura.

"Did the young master-nim send you here?"

"Miss Mary?"

"Yes?"