Chapter 713: Our friend is not here (5)

Cale's method of meeting Mary was simple.

'I just need to get Mary's location from crown prince Alberu.'

As he was currently a ghost, he just needed to take someone who would deliver his message for him.

"...Sir, are you saying that you are a Dragon?"

"How many times are you going to ask that question?"

Tasha made eye contact with Eruhaben's calm gaze and slowly looked away.

The only individual Cale could bring with him right now was Eruhaben.

'I need to have the sealed god run into the cintamani at least once to confirm any variables.'

That was the reason the cintamani was currently in Alberu's office. Of course, Cale did not stay there. It was highly likely that the sealed god would be able to see Cale.

'The cintamani is a different story since it was arranged by the God of Death.'

Cale had multiple thoughts running through his mind as he heard Tasha's cautious voice.

"Sir, may I ask why you are trying to meet Mary?"

Both Elves and Dark Elves overwhelmingly liked Dragons and would normally do whatever they were asked to do. However, Tasha was wary of Eruhaben because she was worried about Mary.

Eruhaben chuckled at her cautious wariness.

"I came on an errand."

"Excuse me? An esteemed Dragon came on an errand?"

"Yes. It is an errand from a punk named Cale."

Tasha's gaze stiffened at that moment.

'What is going on?'

Someone named the White Star came to see Mary not too long ago. Mary had called him young master-nim and recognized him as soon as she saw his face.

Tasha had questioned how Mary could know him despite staying in the Underground City the whole time, but the White Star had requested to speak with Mary in private. Mary had agreed to it, so Tasha had been unable to hear their conversation.

'The White Star is someone who might cooperate with Alberu.'

That was what she had thought originally.

However, Alberu suddenly called her over to tell her something earlier today.

'Auntie, the White Star was planning on stabbing us in the back. Please don't tell anybody else about it for now.'

After saying that, he had pointed to someone else who was in the office with him. It was this Elf with white-gold hair.

'This sir is a Dragon-nim. Please introduce him to the necromancer.'

Now a Dragon had suddenly appeared.

Tasha's shock from these sudden events had not worn off yet.

'But a Dragon is here on an errand for that person named Cale?'

Eruhaben had cracked a joke for the extremely tense Tasha, but Tasha had accepted it as the truth.

'Mm.'

Tasha held back a sigh and stopped in front of the innermost room on the top floor of the inn.

"It's over here."

Eruhaben nodded his head and Tasha knocked on the door.

Knock knock knock.

"Mary."