Chapter 770: The Birth of a Hero? (4)

There was a ruckus outside the door at that moment.

"They're fine! Everybody except gramps is fine!"

"That's great, nya!"

Hong and Raon's excited voices rang through the door and echoed in the room.

Click.

The door opened and a white-haired woman entered. It was former Dragon Lord Sheritt. She walked into the bedroom alone and gently smiled at the people inside.

"I'm probably better off than everybody else."

Sheritt did not seem to have any changes at all. However, nobody smiled back after hearing that.

Lord Sheritt. She was a being without a physical body. This illusion had no choice but to always look the same.

"Eruhaben."

She then approached Eruhaben, who was holding the jar. She spoke in a calm voice.

"Please live and look after Raon. The other children too."

Cale was certain.

'He can't get out of it anymore.'

Cale could see Eruhaben's eyes start to fill with a lingering attachment to this world as Sheritt continued speaking.

"Not just On and Hong. Maes and the other Wolf children are quite young. Lock is still young too. They all still have a lot to learn. So please look after them."

Sheritt added one last statement.

"Please do it for me."

Eruhaben slowly lifted his body.

His gold hair was now a dull grey. Cale could see Eruhaben's body starting to crack, with it starting from the fingertips holding the jar.

The bodies of Dragons were said to return to nature once they died.

Was it Eruhaben's time now?

"...I now have so many more things to do at the end of my life."

Eruhaben then smiled. It was an awkward smile but his gaze was firm as if he had made up his mind.

He slowly lifted the jar in his hand. Then he let out a short breath.

'Mm.'

Cale looked around. Rosalyn took a deep breath. She seemed even more anxious because Eruhaben was her teacher. Mila and Sheritt looked relaxed.

"It's full of water."

Eruhaben then placed the jar up to his lips without any hesitation.

'Huh?!'

Cale's eyes opened wide as he watched. His jaw dropped as well.

However, Eruhaben was already gulping down the liquid in the alcohol bottle-shaped jar.

"Uhh......"

"What's wrong?"

Sheritt looked at the baffled Cale and asked.

"Eruhaben-nim seems to have forgotten something."

"Hmm? Forgetten what?"

"No, that-"

Cale hesitated while looking at Eruhaben who was focused on drinking the water.

Mercenary King Bud Ills. He had said something about using this artifact when they were on Wind Island.

'That ancient artifact will fill with just enough water for the user who decides to use it on themselves.'

'Once you drink the water, any issues related to vitality will be cured to the point you want. Of course, it may be a bit painful depending on the situation. My stomach did not feel good when I used it.'