Chapter 761: Seeing it all (6)

Cale, who had been standing firmly, started walking toward the White Star.

"Those are ancient powers."

He then gave a short comment to the others standing behind them.

"I'm taking them."

The corners of Cale's lips curled up at that moment. The sculpture on the wall... The sealed god that was depicted as a beautiful human... The eyes of the sculpture turned red again.

'Yes, you're making your move too.'

The god started moving the moment Cale said that he was going to take the ancient powers.

They were aiming for the same thing as he had expected.

"I guess..."

Choi Han quietly mumbled as he walked past Cale.

"We can talk later."

Cale got chills on his back, but chose to ignore it for now as he walked toward the disappearing White Star.

"...You will need to talk with me too."

"Oh my, looks like you are in trouble, young master Cale. Sounds like we will need to talk too."

He truly got chills after hearing Mary and Rosalyn's cold voices, but Cale did his best not to turn his head.

He did not have time for that.

The White Star was turning into dust from the bottom up.

His body was turning into dust and scattering away quickly.

"...N...n...o......"

The White Star couldn't even speak properly, but there was no look of resignation on his face.

However, Cale didn't have time to be looking at his face either.

'You crazy bastard. You sure had a lot of them.'

The spheres of light slowly floating up one or two at a time from the White Star's disappearing body...

Red, green, white, black, etc.

Cale subconsciously sighed as the number of spheres easily surpassed five.

'...Did the White Star really have so many ancient powers?'

When he had that question...

And when he subconsciously frowned at that question...

Baaaaaaaaaang—!

He heard a loud noise.

The red light that shot out of the sculpture's eyes crashed into black aura.

The black aura exploded and the red light disappeared with the explosion.

'As expected.'

Cale smirked again.

When he first saw that red light and threw the golden plaque toward that eerie light... Cale had realized it at that moment.

'He's weaker now.'

"He's weaker than in the illusion."

Choi Han, who was calmly making that assessment, didn't even look at Cale as he continued.

"As expected, he has his limits. A sealed god is limited."

Rosalyn soon raised her voice.

"Of course! That power just now is probably something he gathered by swallowing up people's despair. That's my guess since his attacks are getting weaker each time."