pt.4

Aonung's Pov:

Neteyam shoved me forward, hard too.

"Tell him what you told me!" Neteyam hissed lowly. He scares the shit out of me. I backed away from him, telling Jake and neytiri what had happened.

I watched both of them go cold before neteyam grabbed my bond again, making me wince. Why the damn bond. I thought, trying to get up hand off. He knows there sensitive spots.

"Your lucky I'm patient with you" neteyam hissed at me, I lowered my head in shame feeling embarrassed. "Sorry neteyam" I mumbled, he shoved me forward again and I Tripped.

(Aonung your still not showing neteyam who's top 🤨)

"Can you let go now?" I asked quietly. His grip really hurt and his grip only tightened on my bond. "Once lo'ak comes home safely I might think about it"

Neteyam grumbled, pulling my bond back, I tilted my head back, whining. Fuck.

--time skip.

Aonung's Pov:

My father quickly called for me once they had gotten lo'ak back, I could tell my father was angry.

Tsireya instantly rushed up to lo'ak worrying about him before side glaring me. Of course.

My father forced me to crouch down on the ground, it was embarrassing as hell as my father apologized to lo'ak's parents and lo'ak. He made me apologize to before my mother pulled me away for a "private talk"

It ended up being a lecture where she yelled and hissed and hit the den walls while I stood their quietly, staring at the ground.

"Do you have something to say!?" My mom screamed at me. I kept my gaze on the floor shaking my head no. I could almost feel her glare.

"Then explain why you did it" she hissed, I kept staring at the ground I didn't answer, I didn't know how too.

"I asked you a question aonung!" My mom screamed, while tsireya walked into the den, her eyes widened instantly.

I shook my head staring at the ground. "I don't know" I whispered, he heard my mom hit the wall again.

"You leave a boy stranded in the water and all you have to say is I don't know!?" She shouted, I kept my eyes glued to the floor. "You're disappointing aonung" my mom growled, I knew my ears instantly lowered as mom left the room.

I looked up to see tsireya, she was glaring straight at me.

"What is wrong with you?" She hissed, shaking her head with disapproval. "I'm sorry" i whispered to her, I could see the rage play across her face. "I'm embarrassed to have you as a brother" she hissed, leaving for her den. I felt my heart being pulled away.

Why did I do it?

--time skip.

Aonung's Pov:

I felt terrible, everyone was giving me the cold shoulder, even rotxo.

Everytime I tried to talk to them or go near them they'd turn their backs or pretend like I don't even exist.

We we're eating dinner now, I left the main camp to find somewhere quiet to eat because I couldn't deal with my sister and her new friends whispering before looking over at me.

So I left.

I sat on one of the big Rocks, listening to the waves hit the sand and the ilu's clicking and squeaking in the distance. Peaceful.

I don't know how long I sat there just listening to nothing in particular but the sun soon started to set. But it was nice and calm here, and I didn't want to leave.

Back at home my parents barely payed attention to me, and tsireya was pissed and half the time didn't even sleep in the den, and my parents started blaming me for breaking apart the family.

I felt water hit my arm, soon realizing I was crying I rubbed my eyes trying not to.

I kept wiping my tears but my mind would trace back to things I don't want to think and I would cry all over again.

"Aonung?" I heard a voice call, I instantly jolted upward.

Who is it 🤨
Word count: 680