pt.86

Idea from QuenFua

Aonungs Pov:

Me, tsireya and antohi were getting for the celebration for maskwa.

Antohi was busy whispering to tsireya while she brushed my hair.

Tsireya gasped before giggling uncontrollably. "What are you two idiots talking about?" I asked, turning to my sister.

"Nothing!" Antohi said, a hint to her tone making it seem like there was something to talk about.

"What is it?" I frowned, looking back to my sister.

"Antohi just wanted to pull a joke" tsireya shrugged, turning me back around to finish brushing my hair.

"And what was the joke?" I asked, staying still for her.

"Antohi wanted us to dress up and home about how me and you were her 'bitches' to prank neteyam and lo'ak" tsireya told me and I rolled my eyes hearing antohi's giggle.

"You are so childish antohi" I told her and she burst out laughing and soon tsireya started to chuckle.

"Please! You should do it aonung!" Antohi begged and I rolled my eyes. "Fine" I muttered and antohi cheered.

-

"I hate you so much" I frowned, staring at my reflection.

"No you don't now come on" antohi smiled innocently.

"Can I at least tie my hair up?" I whined.

"no" tsireya said, using her hand to brush some of my hair off my shoulder. "You look good aonung"

"Screw both of you" I muttered and antohi squeezed my shoulder hugging me.

"You know you love us" she laughed.

"No." I said, playfully rolling my eyes.

"I can't wait to see neteyam's and lo'ak's reactions!" Tsireya exclaimed and antohi nodded. "I know me too!"

I rolled my eyes at the girls and we made our way down to the party.

The crowd cleared as we walked by, eyes on us making me feel a bit embarrassed.

"Tsireya-" we heard Kiris voice behind us and we turned to see her staring in awe.

"Wow you guys look amazing!" Kiri exclaimed, hefting Kiri up onto her hip. "I might have underdressed" she smiled.

"Na, this one over dressed us" I told her, pointing at antohi who looked at me like she was offended.

"Ah, of course" Kiri laughed.

"Hey!" Antohi whined. "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked looking suspiciously between me and Kiri.

"Oh look who's coming" tsireya whispered, hitting my arm.

We all looked to see lo'ak and neteyam coming.

I had to admit neteyam looked really hot.

"We're acting like tsireya and aonung are my bitches" antohi whispered to Kiri who made an 'oh' sound.

"Hey guys" neteyam greeted, looking straight at me. "You guy's look good" neteyam complimented and lo'ak nodded along.

"I know right" antohi said, deepening her voice as she slung her hands around mine and tsireya shoulder forcing me to lean down for her.

"Uh... Okay?" Neteyam said confused, looking at me for an answer.

"Come on ladies let's go get some drinks" antohi said, not dropping her act.

Lo'ak and neteyam gave us questionable looks and Kiri almost Burst out laughing.

We walked away from the group and antohi started giggling. "Did you see the look on their faces?" She smiled.

"Lo'ak looked so stunned!" Tsireya smiled and I rolled my eyes at the two. "Your so weird" I laughed.

We got some drinks from the food stand that was set up for the celebration and I turned to the two, taking a sip out of my drink.

"So what now?" I asked them and Antohi set down her drink.

"We stay next to each other the whole time and when they ask what's going on I'll jump in and be like, hey I snatched yo bitches!" Antohi exclaimed, drawing attention over to us.

"Oh great" I muttered

"Yeah you love that idea" antohi Chuckled.

"Yep" I said sarcastically.

"We should get back to the others" tsireya said, taking the last sip of her drink.

"Yep, let's go" antohi said, wrapping her hands around our shoulders again.

We walked back to the group and neteyam gave me a suspicious look so I avoided eye contact with him.

This is getting embarrassing.

I looked to tsireya and she widened her eyes and made a downward smile.

"Antohi we should leave" I heard tsireya's whisper and antohi nodded.

"I'm getting tired, let's go ladies" antohi yawned and I rolled my eyes as we stood up with antohi.

"Wait, why do all three of you have to go?" Lo'ak asked, mostly looking at tsireya.

"Because these are my bitches" antohi said, striking a pose.

"What?" Neteyam asked confused.

"Yeah, I stole y'all's bitches!" Antohi cheered pumping her fists in the air before turning around and speed walking away.

Me and tsireya almost had to jog to catch up to her, tsireya was giggling and antohi was laughing.

"Their faces bro" I said, looking back at the group.

"We should go back" I told them and Antohi shrugged. "You two can I'm actually tired"

"Oh, night antohi" tsireya said, slowly stopping. "Night!" Antohi called over her shoulder waving.

I turned to tsireya smiling at her trying not to laugh.

"Ready to go face them?"

Hehehe 🤗
Word count: 853