pt.77

Neteyam's Pov:

"Tuk!" I called, seeing my sister seem to dart away. "What?" She asked turning to look at me.

"Can you help me and Kiri move this stuff?" I asked, pointing at all the baskets we have.

Tuk let out a huff and trudged her way over, me and Kiri exchanged a glance.

"Where are you in hurry to be?" Kiri asked tuk and you could see her face flush. "You seeing someone tuk?" Kiri teased and I laughed at how defensive tuk got.

"Don't worry we'll hurry up so you can go with your little partner" Kiri smirked and tuk hit her with her free hand.

"Oh come on you guys" I smiled, playfully rolling my eyes and setting the basket down on the den floor.

"Hey aonung" tuk greeted, I smiled seeing aonung sitting down with takuk and playing.

Kiri hit my arm. "Come on goo goo eyes let's grab the rest" Kiri said. "Hey!" I huffed and tuk giggled.

"Oh so now we're teasing me?" I laughed.

-

Tuk ran off to go meet up with someone and Kiri went to go take a walk around and visit while lo'ak was out with tsireya, like usual.

So it was just me aonung and takuk.

"Can you tell me stories about my dad?" Takuk asked leaning back against aonungs chest.

I was I bit surprised by takuk's request and I glanced up at aonung but he was already looking over at me.

He gave me a reassuring smile before answering takuk. "Sure, what kind of stories would you like to hear about your dad?" Aonung asked.

"All of them" takuk smiled

So me and aonung sat there, sharing funny and stupid stories about rotxo and the friendship between us while takuk sat and listened.

I looked over at aonung, returning his joyful smile.

"Rotxo was an amazing warrior and a brother" aonung finished off, tickling takuk's stomach and takuk giggled rolling over.

"Right he was" I agreed, smiling up at aonung.

We looked at each other for a while and it felt like that gaze could last a lifetime.

This is perfect.

Aww so cute 🥰
Word count: 361