pt.57

Aonungs Pov:

"Neteyam what are you doing?" I asked, sitting up a bit. "Finishing what we couldn't do last time" he smirked and I felt my face instantly heat up remembering the first time we tried to do it.

He stuck two fingers in and I groan, laying back down on the soft grass.

I could feel his fingers moving around, they curled and I let out a shaky breath.

"I'm going to add another finger" neteyam said, leaning a bit over me, I nodded slowly and he put another finger in.

I was trying so hard not to moan but there was this one spot he hit that was gonna make me go crazy.

I moaned a little louder than expected and neteyam looked at me with a smirk. "Do you like that?" He smiled, hitting that spot more.

I felt really fuzzy and warm and I had a weird feeling down there that I wanted to release.

"Neteyam..." I whimpered, closing my legs around his arm. "I feel weird" I whined.

Neteyam smirked pulling his fingers out and I instantly wanted to touch back, the weird feeling started to dull down.

"Can I do this?" Neteyam asked, brushing his hand over his own loincloth and I nodded with approval.

He moved his loincloth. "Oh shit" I groaned and he laughed a bit. "You better be fucking careful" I hissed when he leaned over me.

"I know I know, it's your first time" he smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'll go slow okay?" Neteyam promised and I nodded.

I felt the tip at my entrance and I instantly squeezed my eyes shut. Will it hurt?

"Aonung relax, don't tense so much" neteyam soothed and I peeked my eyes open, taking a deep breath.

"Good" neteyam smiled, slowly placing himself in me.

"Fuck!" I cursed. It feels strange.

I heard neteyam groan. "Your so fucking tight"

I felt my face heat up at his words.

"I'll give you a chance to adjust" neteyam said once he had gotten all the way in. I nodded my head slowly taking deep breaths.

Why's he gotta be so damn big!?

"Okay, I'm good" I said, exhaling a breath.

Neteyam nodded, beginning to move, he pulled out a little ways before pushing back in. It felt like he was send sparks of warmth through my body.

He began to pick up his pace and I couldn't help but moan, he lowered his head into the crook of my neck while he panted.

My hands found their way to his back, digging my nails into his skin as he pounded harder.

"Neteyam!" I moaned. "S-slow down" I begged, I wouldn't be able to keep up with his pace.

"Fuck aonung" neteyam cursed, his breath hot on my ear.

His pace slowed down a just a bit but it was still fast.

I felt that weird feeling coming back and I tried to close my legs but neteyam pushed them a part. "Fuck, don't be shy aonung" neteyam smirked kissing my neck.

"Neteyam it feels weird" I moaned, feeling his smile against my neck. "You can cum" neteyam said, his hand landing on my dick.

I felt really warm and my heart was racing way to fast as he began to stroke it. It feels really good. I soon released into his hand. "Sorry" I muttered sheepishly but all neteyam did was kiss my neck again.

"Aonung I'm gonna cum" neteyam grunted. And I nodded. "You can...um..do it... Inside" I muttered, feeling embarrassed.

His pace picked up again I felt like my heart was about to burst out of my chest.

He slammed all the way in making me let out a loud moan as I felt the warm liquid inside me.

"Aonung look" neteyam panted his hand running down to my stomach as I sat up.

There was a small bump in my stomach and I felt my face go red. "neteyam" I  groaned.

He ran his hand over the bump, pressing down lightly on it I let out a small moan and neteyam grinned.

"Damn"

Your so gay 💀 closet is glass 🧍🏻
Word count: 700