pt.101

Aonungs Pov:

I felt horrible for not telling neteyam. Seeing the look on his face back at the pod made me feel like complete shit.

And I was treating this situation like shit.

"I should have told him" I mumbled, making tsireya and Kiri look over at me.

"But I'm just scared that if the baby doesn't make it past the two weeks then I'll hurt him even more" I ranted

tsireya sat down next to me while Kiri laid down takuk on a mat she pulled out.

"Plus what if he doesn't want the baby, what am I supposed to do then" I worried.

"He'll want the baby" Kiri said firmly and I glanced up at her.

"Plus you can always talk to him tomorrow okay?" Tsireya told me, rubbing my back. "When neither of you are so tired"

I nodded my head slightly. "Get some rest aonung, talk to him in the morning" kiri told me.

-

I woke up feeling horribly sick and I quickly ran outside the pod, throwing up on the ground.

My hands and legs began to shake and I started to cry. I wanted neteyam.

"Aonung?" I heard Kiri's tired voice and I felt her hand on my back and I began to sob.

"Shh, it's okay" she whispered. "Your okay, this is normal" she comforted, letting me lay my head against her chest as she rocked me back and forth.

"I want neteyam" I sobbed and she squeezed my shoulder. "I know" she said calmly.

She rubbed my back till I calmed down and I lifted my head off of her chest.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and she shook her head. "you should go back to sleep aonung" she told me. "you and the baby both need sleep"

(Morning time)

I was woken up by takuk peering over my face. "Morning aonung!" He cheered.

"Takuk!" Kiri shouted making both of us jump. "You leave aonung alone and let him sleep!"

"It's okay Kiri ik already up" I groaned, stretching. Takuk hugged around my neck, surprising me a little but I hugged him back.

"Can you take me swimming today?" He begged. "Of course, I'll take you swimming later okay" I smiled and he nodded excitedly.

"Do you two want breakfast?" Tsireya called up and takuk instantly leaped off of me and I slowly got up.

Tsireya served us breakfast and we all ate hungrily.

"I'm gonna go find neteyam now" I told the two girls and they both nodded to me. "Can I come!?" Takuk called out.

"No dear, aonung and neteyam have something important to talk about" Kiri told takuk and he sat down in her lap.

I walked out of the pod, feeling the warm sun hit my back.

I walked to neteyam's pod but nobody answered when I knocked so I stepped inside.

The pod was completely empty and I frowned, leaving the pod.

As soon as I stepped out I spotted lo'ak making his way to neteyam's pod where I stood.

"Lo'ak!" I called out and his eyes widened when he saw me and he instantly turned around, walking the direction he had come.

I chased after him, grabbing him by the arm and he let out a yelp. "Aonung! Let go!" He hissed.

"Lo'ak have you seen neteyam?" I asked the boy and he averted gaze with me. "He doesn't want to see you aonung" lo'ak mumbled.

"Please lo'ak, I really need to talk to him it's important" I begged.

Lo'ak frowned, looking around anxiously. "You really mean it aonung?" Lo'ak asked me and I nodded.

"He's on the east side of the beach, where the divers practice diving" lo'ak told me and I let go of his arm.

"Thank you lo'ak" I said, beginning to jog to where lo'ak told me.

I made it down to the east side of the beach, it wasn't hard to spot neteyam because he sat with antohi on the sand.

I walked over to the two, they both looked up before I spoke.

Neteyam huffed, turning away from me and antohi made an intense face before giving me a 'you better talk' look and side-eyeing neteyam.

"Neteyam I want to talk to you" I mumbled and the boy shook his head. "What could you possibly want now" neteyam hissed.

I let out a sigh. "I want to explain everything to you so please look at me" I begged.

Antohi started to get up but neteyam quickly grabbed her wrist.

"I have to go, this is a conversation between you two" antohi huffed and neteyam let go of her wrist.

Antohi patted my shoulder as she left giving me a reassuring smile.

Once she left I went and sat down by neteyam in the sand. He didn't look at me at all.

"I'm really sorry for upsetting you" I started off with. "and I should have told you right away but I was scared"

"Your pregnant aren't you?" Neteyam asked me, his voice sounded worried.

It went silent for a moment before I nodded my head. "Yeah, I am" I whispered.

"I guessed so but I didn't want to assume" neteyam mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked, looking over at me.

"I was scared you would get mad at me" I admitted. I didn't want to tell him the other reason.

"Is it mine?" He asked cautiously, almost scared to here my answer. "Like biologically"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I wanted it to be yours" I smiled at him.

"The reason I was always gone was because I was doing check ups with norm" I explained and he nodded slightly.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you last night, I know I would be mad too if I was in your position" I told him.

I felt neteyam arms wrap around my shoulders and pull me into a hug to which I gladly accepted.

"I see you ma aonung" neteyam whispered and I felt my heart flutter.

Your welcome viewers 🤗
Word count: 1005