pt.56

Neteyam's Pov:

It's been a few weeks and aonung has not left Kiri alone ever since he found out.

"Do you need anything?" He asked her while she was cutting the fish she was making. "Need me to do that so you can sit down?" Aonung asked, offering his hand out to take the knife.

I rolled my eyes smiling at him. He's stressing more than Kiri.

"Aonung I got it" Kiri chuckled. "I'm not even that far along I still have a lot of things I can do" she smiled.

"Are you sure?" Aonung asked worriedly.

"Aonung, why don't we go for a walk" I smiled, standing up to stretch. And Kiri nodded in agreement. "I think that will be great for you two" she said.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Aonung asked, looking back at Kiri. I rolled my eyes again chuckling as I touched his shoulder.

"Come on, she'll be fine without us" I smiled as I slowly got aonung out of the den.

"Your really worried huh?" I smiled once we we're out of the den and aonung let out a sigh. "Yeah I am..." Aonung frowned.

"She'll be okay" I said, patting his back as we made our ways up to the small wooded area.

"When do you think she's going to tell the others?" Aonung asked and I shrugged. "When she's ready"

We stopped up the hill, sitting down on the soft grass. We had a good view of the reef and ocean beyond through the trees.

Aonung scooted closer to me, resting his head on my shoulder. "You okay?" I asked him and he nodded against my shoulder.

"Can we kiss?" He blurted out after a few seconds of silence.

I was a little surprised at first by the request before I nodded, moving closer to him.

Interlocking our lips he wrapped his hands around the back of my neck as I put my hand on his thigh, slowly running it upward.

I bit the bottom of his lip, asking for permission as he granted it, I slipped my tongue into is mouth, exploring as he groaned into the kiss.

I squeezed his thigh, my thumb brushing his loincloth.

We both pulled away from air. "You alright?" I asked him, just to make sure and he nodded, interlocking our lips again.

I switched the position so that I was hovering over him, slowly I trialed kisses down his neck to his chest.

Aonungs hands moved to my head, pushing it down more to his stomach. "Your eager" I chuckled looking up at him.

His eyes were full of lust. "Please just do it"

I smirked, kissing his stomach one last time before moving above his loincloth.

But instead of moving his I rested my chin down, feeling the bulge press on him throat. I'll tease him a bit

Aonung whined, squirming a bit. "Neteyam stop!" His hand rested on the top of my head.

"Stop what?" I asked innocently and he let out another whine. "Your doing it on purpose!" Aonung frowned.

"Oh, you want me to do something?" I said innocently, bringing my hand up to press against his bulge and he groaned.

"Neteyam..." He whined, his ears lowering and I felt my own bulge growing.

I chuckled, moving his loincloth out of the way to reveal on hard he was.

I smirked at him, seeing how embarrassed he looked as he covered his face with his hands.

I took the tip in my mouth, teasing him again.

"Neteyam!" Aonung whimpered, running his hand over his chest.

"Alright, alright" I laughed, rolling my eyes playfully as I took the whole thing in my mouth.

Aonung let out a soft moan, covering his mouth as I sucked.

I lifted my head, letting the tip rest against my lips.

"Neteyam stop!" Aonung whined, his hands making their way to my head.

I shifted to my knees, leaning over aonung.

"I want to show you something different" I smirked, trailing my hand down his stomach as he shivered.

Get left at a cliffhanger 🥰
Word count: 683