pt.65

Aonungs Pov:

"You should come have dinner at my place sometime" I told neteyam after we had finished dinner.

"It would only be fair" I chuckled watching him smile at me.

"I'll take you up on the offer" neteyam grinned, patting my chest as he went to go help Kiri with the chores.

I was about to follow him but I heard my name being called. I turned to see Jake who beckoned me over.

"What do you see in my son?" Jake whispered and I was a bit surprised. "What?"

"Well I'm not a Skxawng boy" Jake said and I smiled awkwardly. "Sir, we're just friends" I muttered and Jake shook his head.

"Boy I have enough friends to know that's not how friends act" Jake said raising an eyebrow.

"Um-" I hesitated for words but just then neytiri's voice was heard, calling for Jake.

His head perked up a bit before patting my shoulders. "I have to go help my mate now" Jake told me.

"I think you should help yours too" he smiled winking at me.

"He's not my-" but Jake was already away.

I rubbed my face, feel nervous. Might as well go help neteyam.

But the word mate kept ringing in my head.

"Oh hey there you are!" Neteyam smiled when I walked in. Kiri and tuk were sitting on the ground, weaving something.

"I was just going to find you" neteyam said, walking up to me. "Kiri was wondering what you think would best wear for the baby" neteyam explained.

I laughed a bit. "I'm sure you don't have to worry about the clothes" I told Kiri and she looked at me confused.

"Ronal and tsireya are making enough clothes to last this baby it's life time" I chuckled shaking my head.

"I can help you make your babies accessories though" I told her sitting down next to her and neteyam followed me.

"I want to help!" Tuk said, raising her hand excitedly.

"The baby will also need their song cord" I explained and Kiri nodded,. placing her hand on her stomach.

"I'm grateful for you guys" Kiri whispered looking like she was about to start crying.

Yay! I'm almost all moved into my new house!
Word count: 375