pt.11

Aonung's Pov:

Neteyam was acting strange all day, he would talk to me but it was just weird between us.

"What's wrong?" I asked as we ate dinner, he looked over at me surprised before laughing. "Nothings wrong!" He told me and I raised and eyebrow. "Really?"

"Really." He reassured me but it still felt like something was off. Was he mad at me?

When that thought came to mind I instantly got worried. Does he hate me or something. I thought glancing over at him. Or is he pissed and Don't want to tell me? I started to feel really nervous. What did I do wrong I don't want him to hate me.

"Aonung are you okay?" I heard neteyam ask making snap out of my thoughts. "Uh yeah" I said my voice cracking and neteyam looked at me weird.

"Okay" neteyam just said, putting his hand down to rest next to mine, our hands we're slow close to touching it made me want to melt.

He's playing you. I thought and I instantly moved my hand away. He's lying to me, he's gonna try to make me seem weak. "Aonung?" Neteyam asked and I stood up. "I um" I looked for words, neteyam's looked confused and worried. He's trying to trick me.

"I gotta go." I whispered, rushing out of the den I could hear neteyam call after me but my head kept repeating the same things.

Neteyam was trying to trap me, he was just lying to me nothing he's doing actually means anything because neteyam is beautiful he won't like someone like me
(😢😭)

--time skip.

Aonung's Pov:

I sat on my bed that night, I just couldn't stop thinking about all the bad things that neteyam would do if he saw me weak.

"Aonung?" I heard my sister's voice and a knock on my door. "Come in" I mumbled and she opened the door, sighing before she even stepped in. "What's going on?" She asked me and I instantly jolted up. "What do you mean?" I asked, trying to laugh it off. "Nothings going on"

Tsireya raised an eyebrow before speaking. "Neteyam said you we're acting weird and ran off" tsireya told me. "And a few days ago you practically burned holes in the floor with all your pacing" tsireya said, shaking her head.

"You don't have to lie to me" she smiled sitting down on my bed, I sat down next to her. "I know" I whispered, running my hand through my hair. "I don't know what's going on" I admitted to tsireya. "Are you nervous, scared?" She asked worriedly, rubbing my back.

I shrugged. "I don't know both Maybe?" I said awkwardly. She nodded in understanding. "It's okay to me stressed" she smiled, touching the back of my hair that hung loose.

"Maybe try getting you mind off the stress" tsireya suggested, braiding the strands of my hair. "I don't know" I sighed, trying to shake my head without messing up her work.

I could hear her sigh too. "Just try okay?" She said and I nodded this time forgetting she was braiding my hair.

"Really?" She said with a blank face and I laughed. "Sorry"

"Could I take your hair out of your bun?" Tsireya asked and I nodded.

Once she had taken my hair out she started to braid it. "You have such pretty hair why do you never do anything with it?" Tsireya asked and I shrugged. "You should let me do your hair everyday" tsireya said. "No" I answered back. "Please! I'd make you look so hot!" Tsireya begged. I laughed shaking my head.

"Come on aonung! But all the ladies would be lining up!" She told me and I couldn't help but chuckle. "Even the guys" tsireya laughed and I hit her forearm from behind me. "Shut up!" I laughed.

"And neteyam!" Tsireya cheered and I could feel my face heat up. "No!" I said trying to hide my face. "Yep!" Tsireya nodded.

"Oh aonung you look so pretty today" tsireya said starting to try and voice neteyam's voice. "Oh aonung come hunting with me, alone" tsireya started to giggle. "Shut up" I hissed, tossing my pillow at her and she started laughing.

"Your not funny" I said but I was laughing too.

Aww so cute sibling bonding ❤️
Word count: 725