pt.106

Suggested by: Rockyrec

Neteyam's Pov:

Me and tsireya got paired up to weave, hangout, and dry the seaweed that some of the divers had broughten back.

And there sure was a lot of seaweed.

"My arms are going to kill me" tsireya groaned after almost and hour and a half of doing the seed weed.

"Welp we still got two more basket fulls to do" I grinned and she let out a hefty sigh.

"Stretch you arms for a bit" I suggested to her and she nodded, setting her seaweed on the wood rack to dry before standing up and stretching.

"So how are you and lo'ak" I asked, just to keep up a conversation. "Pretty good" tsireya shrugged, cracking her fingers and knuckles.

"How are you and aonung?" Tsireya asked, switching the question on me.

"Good" I smiled as she sat back down next to me.

"Though aonung seems to get sick and throw up some nights" I mumbled.

"That's normal for pregnancies" tsireya reassured me and I nodded my head slightly. "It's just that it worries me sometimes" I admitted.

"And that's okay" tsireya told me. "Aonung is your mate, it's normal to be worried about him"

I smiled again, nodding my head. "Thanks for the reassurance tsireya" I said to her and she gave me a thumbs up while continuing to braid the seaweed.

"Hey it's understandable, I can't tell you how many times lo'ak as gone completely panicked when I get sick" tsireya said.

"But most of the time he thinks I'm pregnant" tsireya chuckled. "Of course" I smiled, rolling my eyes.

"He doesn't want kids does he?" Tsireya asked looking over at me and I felt put more on the spot then usual.

"I don't know to be honest" I sighed, setting on of my seaweeds on the rack to dry. "He's talked about how he's worried about having kids" I told tsireya.

She let out a sigh but nodded her head.

I opened my mouth to say something else but I spotted aonung coming down the beach, his hand was placed over his stomach.

I quickly got up, noticing tsireya following me with her eyes as I went over to aonung.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" I asked worriedly, taking his hand and trying to support him a little.

"I'm fine, I've rested enough" aonung said back. "Yes but norm said you need to rest a lot" I frowned.

"I'm not tired, I want to help do stuff" aonung huffed, making his way over to where tsireya was.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked, going over to walk beside him.

"I said I'm fine neteyam" aonung huffed, sitting down beside tsireya and taking some seaweed.

"I know I just don't want you to over work yourself" I sighed, sitting down beside him and taking my own seaweed.

"It's literally just seaweed" aonung said sounding a bit annoyed so I just nodded my head, focusing on weaving my pieces of seaweed.

All of a sudden I heard sniffling and I quickly looked over at aonung to see him with his head down, water dripping on the seaweed.

"Aonung are you alright?" I asked worriedly as tsireya patted her brothers back.

"I'm fine" aonung sniffled rubbing his eyes. "It just makes me happy that your caring for me so much" he chuckled a bit.

I quickly embraced aonung in a hug, squeezing tightly and tsireya gave me a smirk and I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm happy too aonung"

Mood swings.
Word count: 590