pt. 100

Neteyam's Pov:

Four weeks had passed and aonung barely talked to me, he always seemed to be gone too.

It was starting to worry me but also make me mad.

He would disappear in the afternoon and come back to the den after eclipse.

And he always brushed me off when I asked where he had been.

He barely even wanted to sleep next to me.

We both slept in the same hammock but he always pushed me away when I tried cuddling with him.

And in the morning he was gone before I woke up.

And this morning was no different.

When I woke up I was alone in the hammock, it looked like aonung was long gone and it kinda pissed me off.

I got up, walking out of my pod and into the bright light.

Young children ran, chasing each other and other na'vi were busy doing tasks.

I spotted lo'ak with takuk and instantly went over to the two. "Hey bro" lo'ak greeted and I smiled back.

"Where's Kiri?" I asked and lo'ak shrugged. "Dunno, she went with aonung and tsireya somewhere" lo'ak told me and I frowned.

"Kiri went with aonung?" I grumbled and lo'ak looked at me strangely. "Yeah, why? Is something wrong bro?" Lo'ak asked me as he cradled sleeping takuk.

"Apparently" I hissed. "Tell me while we walk" lo'ak said as we began to walk down the trail.

"Aonung has been ignoring me! I hardly ever see him anymore and he never wants me to touch him anymore" I explained with anger and lo'ak frowned.

"Have you figured out why?" Lo'ak asked me and I shook my head. "I don't know why he's doing all this" I admitted.

"But I also don't get why Kiri is sneaking around with him" I hissed and lo'ak nodded.

"To be honest tsireya has been ignoring me too" lo'ak told me. "It's all 'oh lo'ak I'll be with aonung today' or 'oh lo'ak I have to be with aonung tonight" lo'ak frowned.

"I feel like we're both getting left out on something" I frowned.

"Should I ask aonung about it since he's ignoring you?" Lo'ak asked me and I shrugged.

"I mean hey it's up to you but me personally, I want my girl back" lo'ak chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! I haven't gotten to do anything with her for two weeks straight!" Lo'ak defended.

"Well aonung has been ignoring me for four weeks" I told him and lo'ak cringed. "Damn that sucks ass man"

Takuk started to stir and lo'ak went back to rocking him but the boy started to cry. "Want me to take him?" I offered.

"Please!" Lo'ak begged, handing over the boy. "I am not ready to have children that's for sure!" Lo'ak laughed.

I comforted takuk, whispering 'shh' and cradling him, eventually the boy calmed down and laid his head on my shoulder.

"You should like just take him for the rest of the day" lo'ak smiled innocently.

"No."

-

It was past eclipse now and me and lo'ak had spent the whole day together with takuk, even tuk had joined us in the evening.

Lo'ak was now passed out on the floor beside me, tuk was curled up to sleep and takuk sat in my lap playing with my hands because he wasn't the slightest bit tired.

Me on the other hand was completely exhausted and I wanted to lay back and sleep but takuk could get hurt if both me and lo'ak we're asleep and he was up.

I heard noise outside the den and looked over to see aonung, Kiri, and tsireya come in the pod.

I kicked lo'ak in the leg and he shot up looking around.

"Where have you guys been?" I hissed, the sleep making me cranky.

"Just out" tsireya said blankly. "Oh and you just leave me and lo'ak to watch a kid?" I frowned.

"Sorry" Kiri apologized, taking takuk from me.

"I don't want a sorry why can't you three just take more responsibility" I snapped and I could see them all frown.

"You have no idea what's going on neteyam so you can't speak" tsireya spat and I saw lo'ak turn away from the group out of the corner of my eyes.

"Your right I don't because I've been left in the dark this whole time because someone cant communicate" I hissed, glaring at aonung who didn't even look at me.

"Shut up! You don't know anything about aonung don't talk to him like that" Kiri hissed back.

"Get out" I grumbled, not wanting to deal with them due to how tired and mad I was.

"This is aonung's den to!" Tsireya frowned.

"He's never even in here and from what I can see he likes running around with you two more so he can stay the night with you" I snapped.

"Get out"

"Fine, lo'ak are you coming?" Tsireya asked the boy who was sitting on the ground.

Lo'ak look like he was just put on the spot. "Well you know tsireya... You kinda have been ignoring me too and I sorta agree with neteyam" lo'ak whispered awkwardly.

"Fine then stay with him" tsireya hissed and I watched lo'ak's ears lower.

The three of the left with takuk and me, lo'ak, and sleeping tuk were left.

"Come on we can go to my room" I said, picking up tuk and lo'ak followed me to my room.

I laid tuk down in my hammock and let lo'ak lay in too before I got in the hammock.

"Why do you think their acting like this?" Lo'ak asked me nervously and I shrugged. "Who knows, close your eyes and get some sleep well talk about it in the morning" I told him and he nodded.

Why were they acting like this?

People got some confessions to make👀 👀💀
Word count: 980