pt.108

-two years later-

Neteyams pov:

I sat with lo'ak in the sand, watching the waves crash against the sand.

"Nervous?" I asked, half a grin on my face as I glanced over at him. "How'd you deal with this" lo'ak asked worriedly, his eyes strained on the sea.

"I was the same way" I chuckled, patting his back.

"Lo'ak" aonungs voice called and both of us turned our head to look at aonung. "Tsireya needs you" aonung said, nodding his head in the direction of the hut.

Lo'ak looked at me, fear filling his eyes. "Go, it'll be okay" I whispered to him. "be there, she needs you"

Lo'ak nodded his head, standing up and rushing off towards the hut where tsireya was.

I stood up too, smiling as I came towards aonung. "I hope I wasn't as scared as lo'ak was" I grinned and aonung rolled his eyes, taking my hand in his.

"The others are waiting in the hut" aonung told me so we walked to the hut, entering inside we saw Kiri with takuk and akicita.

"Dada" akicita cheered, running over and half takling my leg before I picked him up.

"Hey bud" I smiled patting his back. "When's the baby going to get here?" Akicita asked excitedly and I chuckled looking over at aonung.

"Soon akicita soon" I said to him and he grinned wide, he had aonungs smile but my eyes. His skin was a mix between ours.

"Tsireya has been doing so good so far" kiri informed us. "For someone that's pregnant" she added.

"Good, I want her to have a healthy and easy birth" aonung muttered to himself and I switched akicita over to my left hip before taking aonungs hand in my free hand.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine" I whispered to him, kissing him on his temple.

Aonung let out a deep sigh and nodded his head.

For the next hour we sat waiting till we heard a baby start crying and all of us seemed to lunge out of our chairs.

"The baby's here!" Lo'ak shouted, bursting out of the curtain that we were already rushing too.

We got in the room to see tsireya propped up against a bunch of hand made pillows, Ronal was beside her wiping the sweat off her and she cradled a tiny baby in her hand.

I could see the happiness gleam in aonungs eyes as he came closer to his sister.

"How are you feeling?" He asked and she chuckled. "Like I just gave birth"

I chuckled before I looked back, noticing lo'ak pacing nervously away from tsireya but his eyes stayed trained on her.

"Psst" I hummed to him and is attention snapped over to me and I nodded my head over to tsireya but he shook his head and I gave him a stern look.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do" lo'ak whispered anxiously, his eyes we're filled even more with worry.

"You job is to be there with love" I whispered back to him, nodding my head back in tsireya's direction and lo'ak seemed to muster up the courage to go over there.

He walked slowly, like he was afraid to approach but tsireya gave him the same happy smile she always did.

"You gonna hold her lo'ak?" Kiri asked, smiling at her brother in reassurance.

Lo'ak nodded his head, swallowing as he reached his shaking hands out and tsireya offered him the baby.

He took her in his arms delicately.

"Her names maroia" tsireya said to him and he nodded his head slowly, a gaint grin placed across his face as he looked at his daughter.

He then sat down on the bed next to tsireya and planted a kiss on her cheek. "I'm so proud of you" he whispered.

I smiled, stepping over to stand by aonung and akicita interlocked hands with him, staring out at the people before me.

This was my family. This was my home.

This is the last chapter to this story, I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I did writing it! Thank you for all the support on this book it's one of my highest achieving books. I hope you'd like to read more ❤️
Word count: 711