pt.63

Aonungs Pov:

"I'm not sure I can do that Kiri" I frowned, shaking my head. "Please try" Kiri asked sympathetically.

I was hesitant at first before nodding. "Okay" I whispered.

My and Kiri of off our ilu's, I helped Kiri swim down the the spirit tree's.

I grabbed my bond, making Tsaheylu.

"What are you doing down here?" A voice laughed and I opened my eyes to find myself sitting on the beach, my legs in the water.

I turned to see rotxo.

"Have you forgotten?" Rotxo smiled and I looked at him confused. "It's our ceremony!" Rotxo chuckled and I quickly stood up.

"Rotxo" I whispered looking him over. "Come on aonung" rotxo beckoned but I didn't move.

I couldn't.

"Your not real" I whispered. "What are you talking about?" Rotxo smiled confused. "Your not real" I said again, more firmly.

"Of course I'm real aonung" rotxo frowned, stepping closer. "Just because I'm dead doesn't make me any less real" he shrugged. 

"But this is not real" I said, waving my hands around at our surrounding.

"Would you rather have to relive my death?" Rotxo asked and I quickly shook my head. "I- I just wish I could have done something differently for you" I admitted.

"What more could you have done for me?" Rotxo asked, touching my face. "I couldn't have saved you!" I told him grabbing his hands.

Rotxo chuckled. "You do not have the power of eywa aonung" rotxo told me. "No matter how much you blame, or wish for something to change" rotxo stepped back.

"I just want to bring you home" I began to sob, covering my face.

"I am home aonung." Rotxo told me and I shook my head rapidly. "I always have been home"

"What am I supposed to do without you!?" I hissed, backing away from him. "You are not without me" rotxo smiled.

"Everytime you see the sun in the sky that's me, every time you see the oceans waves that me. Every where you are I am beside you" rotxo told me and I sniffled. "You are not alone in your battles aonung"

"You never have been"

I pulled him straight into a hug, a tight long one where he hugged back. I couldn't tell if he was crying or not.

"Live for me aonung" rotxo whispered.

Sobbing 😭
Word count: 393