pt.75

Aonungs Pov:

Me and neteyam sat close together, our knees touched as the group talked.

I could tell there was something on his mind but he didn't speak of it. Maybe I private he will.

"Hey neteyam" I whispered, leaning closer to his ear. He looked over at me surprised with a questioning look.

"Would you like to go back to my den?" I asked him worriedly, hoping he would say yes.

"Sure, I'm pretty tired" neteyam shrugged beginning to get up.

"Hey me and neteyam are going back to the dens" I announced to the group and tsireya gave me a thumbs up while Kiri nodded her head. "Okay, see you guys tomorrow"

Lo'ak just gave me a suspicious look and I rolled my eyes in a joking manner.

I placed my hand on neteyam's back as we walked back to the dens. He didn't say anything at all.

"Neteyam is something bothering you?" I asked him worriedly and he just shrugged.

I frowned a bit. "Neteyam please talk to me.." I whispered but he shook his head. "In the den I will" neteyam muttered.

I sighed, following him to the my den, neteyam didn't seem to be in a hurry at all.

"So what is it?" I asked once we had gotten back into the den. Neteyam turned to look at me with a stern look on his face. 

Am I in trouble.

"Don't give me that face" neteyam frowned. "What face?" I whined, trying to hug him but he wouldn't let me.

"Your pouting. And no hugs yet" neteyam said sternly.

Yeah I'm in trouble.

"What's wrong?" I frowned.

"I want you to treat that maskwa boy more fairly" neteyam said and I looked at him with surprise.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You heard me, he deserves the same respect as his brother" neteyam told me.

"I do give them both respect!" I frowned, getting defensive. "Don't give me that bullshit" neteyam said.

"He needs to learn the right way, aonung" neteyam explained. "He is not something to be fixed aonung, you do not make warriors you work with them"

I let out a sigh, rubbing my forehead. "I'm sorry neteyam, he just doesn't listen" I told him.

"Have you heard what he has to say" neteyam asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No" I admitted sheepishly.

"Then you don't listen either" neteyam said sternly.

"I'm sorry" I sighed. "I'll talk to him, I promise" I said, looking back up at neteyam

Neteyam smirked. "Good, now come here"

I did as I was told and stepped closer to him.

He wrapped his hands around my neck and kissed me. it was a harsh make out after that.

We love a stern neteyam 🥰 put aonung in his place bae 😋 😋
Word count: 465