pt.99

Neteyam's Pov:

I woke up half asleep, today was not one of the days I wanted to get up.

Aonung laid curled up against my chest and I ran my hands through his curly hair that he only seemed to keep down when he was going to bed.

I thought he should keep his hair out of the bun more often but he denied my suggestion quickly.

Aonung shifted and I removed my hands from his hair as his eyes slowly opened. "Morning" I smiled softly and he heaved himself upward to lay his head on my shoulder.

"Still tired?" I asked and he nodded his head. "so am I" I chuckled.

"Come back to sleep with me" aonung grumbled, running his hands up my stomach to my chest.

"Aonung it's already late in the morning" I sighed. "And plus yesterday you made me get out of bed!" I laughed.

Aonung groaned, sliding off of my to sit up in the hammock.

His hand instantly went to his stomach and I looked at him with confusion. "You okay aonung?" I asked him and he gave me a half heart 'yeah'

"Are you feeling sick?" I asked, wrapping my arms softly around where his stomach was was.

"No I'm fine" aonung sighed, pushing my hands off and standing up.

I looked at him confused. "You not still on that baby thing are you?" I asked and he didn't answer he only walked out of the room.

"Aonung!" I called quickly standing up and running after him.

He was already out the pod door when I reached him. "neteyam can you go check with tsireya to see if she needs any help?" Aonung asked me, not even glancing over at me.

"But I want to help you?" I frowned and aonung shook his head. "I don't need your help"

I frowned before I stopped following him, turning back around and walking in the direction to tsireya's hut.

It's because I mentioned a baby again isn't it. I scowled.

Help me because a guy I've know for like 6 years texted me and said he likes me and I think I like him to but idk and I really don't want to hurt him because he's so sweet 😭😭
Word count: 380