pt.32

Aonung pov:

I sat in the wooded area, away from everyone else. It was so hard to handle everything at once. And I really wanted neteyam but I couldn't have him.

Because neteyam wasn't mine.

"Aonung?" I heard a voice call, I looked over to see one of the warriors looking for me. "I'm here!" I called to him and his head looked over in my direction. "Your mother requests to see you" the warrior told me, I nodded in response. "I'll be there"

I walked back to my den, my mother was busy filling up baskets with fruit. "There you are dear" ronal said once she heard me. "What do you need?" I asked her, standing next to her side.

She grabbed my chin turning my head to the side before growling lowly. "Glad those jerks only stay for tonight" she grumbled letting my face go. "Hurting my beautiful warriors" she said shaking her head before handing me some of the baskets.

"Where is tsireya?" I asked Ronal, she nodded over to tsireya's room. "Still?" I asked and Ronal nodded. "Has she eaten?"I asked mom.

"Very little."

"You should have lo'ak talk to her" I told Ronal, she made a face. "Mom please, he makes her happy" I told her.

Ronal sighed. "I'll see"

--time skip.

I sat watching my people dance and have fun. I wasn't that much into dancing.

I could see the strangers talking to Jake and neytiri. I was just as glad as my mom was that they would be leaving tomorrow morning.

"Yo aonung" I looked over at rotxo. He had two plates of food in his hands. "Wanna go check in on your sister?" He asked and I nodded, standing up and grabbing my food.

We walked to my den, ducking inside and going straight to tsireya's den. I knocked on the door since rotxo's hands were full.

"Hey tsireya" I called out. "its aonung and rotxo" I said, she didn't answer. "Can we come in?" I asked. No answer again.

Rotxo set the plates down. "Tsireya please?" He asked, again it was silent. "Come on sis" I said, knocking again. "You don't have to talk, we just brought you some food"

There was no answer.

I looked over at rotxo and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright tsireya I'm opening the door" I said, opening the door slowly at first before pushing it open.

There was nobody in the room.

"Tsireya!?" I called out before noticing her open window.

"Tsireya!" I shouted both me and rotxo ran out of the den. "Where is she!?" I shouted while rotxo shouted her name. "Find lo'ak!" I hissed to rotxo who nodded and ran off.

"Tsireya!" I shouted again, going around the back of the den to tsireya's window. There was footprints in the sand and I began to follow them.

It led back to part of the front den before leading off to the beach.

"Aonung!" I jumped when rotxo shouted me name, I turned to see him alone, "I can't find lo'ak anywhere" rotxo said worriedly. "I found tracks!" I whisper shouted to the boy. Rotxo nodded, coming over to me and making sure he didn't mess up the tracks.

"I hope she's okay" rotxo whispered worriedly. "I do too" I said.

"There!" Rotxo soon shout, causing me to look up. My jaw instantly dropped in horror and knew i wasn't the only one because rotxo's voice began to shake as he called out tsireya's name.

She sat kneeled on the beach, a body sat in front of her, she was looking at her hands in fear.

We quickly ran over to her. "Tsireya!" I shouted, she looked up at me with fear in her eyes, she was crying. I looked down at the body to see it was one of the stranger na'vi. Calian.

"What did you do?" Rotxo breathed out.

Tsireya began to sob. "I didn't mean to!" She cried and I instantly hugged her. "It's not your fault" I told her. But I didn't know if that was true or not.

Rotxo knelt down over calian, checking his pulse. "He's still breathing" rotxo told me and I nodded.

"Tsireya what happened?" I asked her as rotxo came over to comfort her as well, she just shook her head sobbing.

"He wouldn't leave me alone.." she whispered. I glanced over at rotxo afraid to ask the question. "Are you saying he..." Rotxo asked the question for me but his voice trailed off.

Tsireya began to nod and I instantly felt my heart break as I pulled her closer. "He tried to so I fought" tsireya sobbed. "It wasn't your fault" rotxo told her. "It's only him to blame"

"Please don't tell anyone" she sobbed. "I'm really scared"

Me and rotxo looked at each other, both sharing the same sympathy for her. "There could be a blanket party?" Rotxo told her, rubbing her back.

(A blanket party is a native American thing, when a man has raped or sexually assaulted a indigenous women he will be wrapped in blankets/rags by the tribe and taken to the woods and other women will beat him till he is dead)

Tsireya shook her head. "No, I don't want anyone else to know" she sobbed. "I just want things to be normal!"

I didn't know what to say to her, none of us did. Instead I just stayed hugging her. "I'll go get someone for him" rotxo looked at calian with disgust. "I won't say anything about you" he told tsireya sympathetically.

"Say I knocked him out" I told rotxo, helping my sister stand up, he nodded running off.

"Where would you like to go?" I asked her. "I want to go back to the den" she said sadly. I nodded in understanding, helping her back to the den.

She sniffled as we walked. "Can- can you find lo'ak to" tsireya asked me. I nodded slowly. "Of course"

"Just please don't tell him..." Tsireya asked. "I don't want him to be mad at me"

I stopped walking, touching tsireya face. "You should never be blamed for that" I told her. "And if lo'ak does I'll beat the living shit out of him" I said determinedly.

Tsireya nodded slowly. "But please don't tell him" she whispered. "I just want him here with me"

Poor baby tsireya ☹️
Word count: 1064