pt.46

Aonung's Pov:

We we're all sat down eating dinner, it was an enjoyable time, we laughed and joked and had fun. The parents and rotxo's Nana talked about grown up things while we talked about how fast tsireya's ilu was and if I could beat her.

"I'm sure we should race sometime" I smiled over at her. "Tsireya would kick your ass dude!" Lo'ak laughed and I rolled my eyes playfully. "I'd like to see her try" and tsireya smacked me on the arm.

"I'd beat you any day" she smirked and everyone made 'oooo' noises. "I think tsireya would win" neteyam smiled and I faked being offended. "How could you neteyam!" I said, placing my hand over my heart as he laughed.

"Fine we'll take a vote then" I said to tsireya who stuck out her tounge. "Raise your hand if you vote tsireya" I said and lo'ak, Kiri, neteyam, and tuk all raised their hand.

"Wow okay" I said blankly. "Even you tuk?" I asked while she giggled happily.

"I think aonung would win" rotxo said chiming in. "My man!" I cheered, leaning across the table to high-five him.

"Chief!" I voice shouted as an older warrior ran to the door, out of breath. Tonowari instantly stood up as we all looked over at the warrior. "The tulkun have returned!" The warrior said, his voice was filled with joy but he still needed to catch his breath.

Me, tsireya and rotxo exchanged happy smiles as the Sully's looked at us with confusion. They had only heard the stories of our spirit brothers and sisters.

But that made me remember. My spirit brother was endangered.

"Come on!" Tsireya said happily, pulling lo'ak's arm as he took his time to stand up.

I smiled over at neteyam as I watched rotxo take kiri and tuk outside. "Wanna go meet my spirit brother?" I smirked over at him and he nodded happily.

We both lightly jogged down to the beach, it was always an amazing sight to see as metkayina reconnected with their brothers and sisters.

"Come on!" I smiled to neteyam, calling for my ilu as I hoped on, he called for his ilu, quickly catching up to me.

"There!" I cheered, pointing over to my spirit brother as he shifted over with another tulkun. We quickly swam to him, he let out happy chirps as I came closer.

"Brother" I sighed, smiling softly, reaching out to touch his skin.

"Neteyam this is ùnetta, my spirit brother" I told the boy, beckoning neteyam forward. "Ùnetta this is neteyam, my boyfriend" I signed before interlocking my hand with neteyam's as my ùnetta let out a loud chirp of approval and I laughed.

"He likes you already" I smiled to neteyam who stared at the tulkun with awe.

--time skip.

Aonung's Pov:

Ùnetta had swam around with us handing onto his fin, I could tell neteyam was having a blast. I had already informed ùnetta about what neteyam had saw and the tulkun and promise to keep an extra safe look out.

We soon met up with rotxo's tulkun as rotxo waved to us with kiri and tuk clinging onto his spirit brothers fin.

Rotxo pointed to the surface and I nodded, grabbing neteyam's arm as we let go of my spirit brothers arm, swimming to the surface as our tulkuns did the same.

"This is beautiful!" Neteyam said happily once all of us had reached the surface. "It really is amazing" Kiri nodded in agreement. "I love them so much!" Tuk cried and the tulkun blew happy whistles.

"They like you guys very much to" Rotxo told the two girls.

"Do you spend time with your tulkuns till dark?" Neteyam asked and I nodded. "or whenever they feel the need to rest" I added and the three sully kids nodded.

"This really is a beautiful moment" neteyam smiled.

Your beautiful.

Aww love birds 💕
Word count: 657