pt.26

Neteyam's Pov:

"So what do you want to talk about 'nung?" I asked him, knowing he loves to hear the little nickname I gave him. It was funny seeing him squirm and try to hide.

We stopped by the beach, far away from everyone else.

"Uh, I wanted to apologize" he mumbled, not daring to look up at me. "I was a real jerk to you and Im sorry" he admitted. I was honestly surprised at how well he apologized speaking about how rotxo told me he gets very silent when he's has to admit something.

"But I also wanted to talk about something else!" He said, changing the subject before I could say anything. "Okay what is it?" I asked him, trying to get him to look up at me.

He seemed to hesitant to say what he wanted you say, he fiddled with the sand below him.

"Hey 'nung" I said, he looked over at me just slightly, I could see the blush creeping up on his face. Your really bad at hiding it aonung. "I can't understand something you won't say" I told him, he lowered his gaze again. "Sorry he mumbled.

"You don't have to apologize" I smiled at him. He sighed nodding. "Um, what I wanted to say was that-"

He buried his face in his knees so I couldn't catch the last part. "Aonung" I said his full name instead, I scooted closer to him, touching the back of his head.

"Just tell me, it's okay" I said, his head lifted out of his knee's our faces were inches apart.

He hesitated to speak again. "It's just that your really warm" he explained. "And I'm not, but you're like really warm" he started to mumble. "And I want to feel that warmth" he whispered the last part fast but I still caught it.

I leaned closer to him, he looked surprised. "Are you cold aonung?" I asked him, touching his thigh.

He looked down at my thigh before nodding slowly. "Yeah.." he breathed out. Before turning away. I looked at him confused as he stood up. I stood up too.

"What's wrong 'nung?" I asked him but he shook his head. "You tricked me!" He hissed. I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked him, stepping closer.

"Stop!" He hissed. "It hurts when you get that close" he said, I opened my mouth to ask him what hurts but I watched his legs move closer together. Oh.

I couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was being. "Aonung, can I help you?" I asked him, stepping closer. "It hurts!" He whined out, I sighed touching his arm.

"Can help stop the pain okay?" I asked him, he frowned but nodded slowly. "You really are innocent" I chuckled and he looked at me confused.

"Come on, let's help you" I said, taking his arm and guiding him away somewhere private.

We went behind some rocks and I leaned him up against one.

"Do you want me to do this?" I asked him, making sure this is what he wanted. He let out a whine. "Just please get rid of it" he whimpered. I could see the bulge in his loincloth, and I knew mine was growing too.

"Okay, I'm going to take this off okay?" I told him touching his loincloth.

He covered his eyes with his forearm, nodding as he panted. Damn he's cute. I began to remove his loincloth, once I did his thing stood tall and proud. "This is embarrassing" he mumbled, whining as I touched it.

"Is this you first time?" I asked him and he nodded. "I'll make sure to be gentle okay?" I smiled. He looked at me confused. "Gentle?" He asked.

I nodded. "I won't hurt you" I promised him, he still looked worried. "I don't know how to do this" he whispered. I chuckled. "That's okay" I told him. "Just sit there and look pretty" I smiled.

"What are you going to do?" He asked, I smirked. "Make you feel good" I said, offering my two fingers to him. "Suck first" I told him. 

His tongue carefully ran over my fingers, getting them wet, once I had thought he got them wet enough I took my fingers out of his mouth, lowering my hand down to his entrance.

"Will it hurt?" He asked me, looking worried again. "It might be uncomfortable at first" I told him, giving him a soothing smile.

"But you promise you'll be careful right?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Of course I'm going to be careful"

I'm leaving you all a cliffhanger.🧍 Sue me.🤷
Word count: 780