pt.97

Neteyam's Pov:

Aonung entered the den and I smiled at him greeting him. "How's your day been?" I asked him with a smile and he sat down in my lap, burying his face I the crook of my neck.

"You okay love?" I asked him, rubbing his back and I felt him nibble my neck.

"Aonung" I laughed moving his head so he could look at me. "Please neteyam" he whined. "Can we do it?"

I gave him a confused look. "What has gotten into you?" I asked and he shrugged, pecking my lips.

Sighed. "Fine, we can" I smiled and he bit my neck and I groaned.

"Not in the main den!" I told him, taking him off my lap and standing up with him.

I dragged him to my room, laying him down in my hammock. "Why do you want to do this right now?" I asked and he pulled me closer.

"Just please shut up and do this" he whined and I sighed, letting into his request.

I kissed down his neck, leaving hickeys all along it and he made soft noises.

I trialed my hand up his thigh as I kissed him, my thumb running under his loincloth and he shivered.

"Can I?" I asked lifting his loincloth a bit and he nodded, wrapping his arms around my neck.

I carefully removed his loincloth before removing my own.

My hands trail over his chest as I kissed him a few more times before sitting up a bit. "Suck" I told him, offering him my two fingers.

He did just that till I thought they we're wet enough and lowered them down to his entrance, softly running them over his rim and his back arched a bit as he let out a soft noise.

I smirked, pushing my fingers in he moaned, rocking his hips a bit.

I played with his entrance for a bit before his hand wrapped around my wrist and his legs half closed.

"I want you inside now" he whined and he smirked. "Your so needy today"

I leaned up over him, lining myself up with his entrance. "I've missed you" aonung groaned and I kissed him softly.

"I've missed you too" I told him before slowly pushing in.

His hands gripped onto the hammock and he clenched around me making me groan.

I started to slowly push in and out, aonungs breaths becoming more rapid.

"Your doing good love" I told him, running my hand through his hair while my other one was on his hip.

"Faster!" He whined and I picked up my pace. "What has gotten into you today" I huffed.

"You" he simply said and I chuckled, kissing his chest.

I began to jerk him off and he moaned loudly from the stimulation.

"I'm gonna cum" I moaned, his hands scratching at my back before white string came out, leaking all over my hand and his stomach.

He clenched around my dick making me hiss before cumming inside him.

I pulled out lightly, laying beside him and he kissed me on the lips. "I see you" he whispered and I smiled, rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

"I see you aonung"

That's a little gay no?
Word count: 540