pt.76

Aonungs Pov:

I pushed neteyam down onto the hammock and he gave me a surprise look.

"I said I wanted to be top next time" I smirked, getting on top of neteyam.

He grabbed my hips smirking. "I thought you were joking" he said, moving one of his hands to my stomach.

"I want to be top" I said firmly, grabbing the hand on my stomach and pinning it above his head. "Wow, so tough" neteyam joked, squeezing my hip with the hand he still had there.

"Shut up" I muttered, moving on neteyam's lap, feeling his bulge grow.

Neteyam smirked. "Are you sure your top or are you just riding me?" He asked, a playful tone to his voice.

"Shut up" I muttered again, feeling embarrassed.

"Do you need help?" Neteyam asked, chuckling a bit. "No!" I hissed feeling my face heat up.

There was a long silence before I avoided eye contact with neteyam. "Yeah... I do" I mumbled, still rocking my hips.

Neteyam sat up a bit. "Do you want me on my back or stomach?" Neteyam asked and I glanced around nervously.

"Stomach" I mumbled awkwardly and neteyam nodded flipping over.

"Do you know what to do now?" He asked, turning his head to look at me.

I nodded nervously and I knew my face was probably very flustered. "I prep you first" I said and he nodded.

I sucked on my fingers, getting them wet and neteyam smirked over at me. I wanted to tell him to shut up but I didn't.

Once I had thought they we're wet enough I lowered my two fingers down to neteyam's entrance. "Ready?" I asked nervously and he nodded.

I stuck both of my fingers in and neteyam let out a soft noise. "There you go" he whispered.

I blushed, beginning to move my fingers, in and out, side to side.

Neteyam didn't let out many sounds like I usually did and I wondered if he was enjoying it. I hope he is.

I pulled out my fingers thinking he was prepped enough, I moved my loincloth cloth, bringing my dick up to neteyam's entrance.

I slowly slid in, groaning and neteyam let out a moan. "Aonung!" Neteyam hissed.

I covered my face in embarrassment and pulled out. "Shit I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" He apologized. Fuck I cummed right away.

That was the most embarrassing shit ever.

"Did it feel that good?" Neteyam smirked, sitting back up on his knee's.

I looked away embarrassedly. "I think you should be top now" I muttered awkwardly. "Yeah?" Neteyam asked and I nodded slowly.

I felt a hands on my back and neck and neteyam forced my on my stomach, his hands quickly sliding to my hips and pulling me closer to him.

"Damn no warning?" I mumbled, gripping onto the hammock to prepare.

Neteyam slowly slid in and I groaned, burying my face in the hammock.

After a while neteyam began move slowly, pushing in and out. It felt good.

Carefully neteyam picked up his pace and soon I couldn't suppress the noises coming out of my mouth.

"Fuck!" I hissed, pushing myself forward but neteyam grabbed my hips and dragged my back over, slamming into me.

"Where do you think your going?" Neteyam asked, leaning over me to where I could feel him press against my back.

"Slow down..." I begged but he didn't slow down. "Neteyam!" I moaned.

"Hang in there I'm close" neteyam smirked, feeling his hand brush through my hair before his grip tightened.

"Fuck... I'm close aonung" neteyam grunted and I whimpered, holding onto the hammock tighter.

After a few more thrusts neteyam grabbed my hips with both his hands, bottoming me out and painting my insides.

Fuck...

That's... Um 😥
Word count: 631